Really need some Godly Adivce on Infidelity?

Newborn83

Sep 6, 2011
✟7,612.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone this is my first time on this site and THIS will also be my first posting so I really look forward to hear what you all have for me on this situation.

Recently me and my wife have been going to marriage counceling for the last few months or so bc things were just starting to get a little too rocky for either one of us to handle. The reason things were getting so bad was bc their had been alot of things that took place before I deployed for six months and when I got back it was just like things just picked right back up from where they had left off. I'm not going to go into all of the details but infidelity was something that took place awhile ago in our marriage and I don't feel as though I've fully recovered from that situation. A big problem I'm guilty of is TRUST. I found out that my wife cheated on me a little over a year ago emotionally and physically with another female. Of course as a man I felt destroyed but THANK GOD that I had some good godly advice to take in and I decided that I would forgive my wife and try to make it work. That was almost a year 8 months ago from now. One of the biggest issues I have with my wife now is trust and to tell the truth I always have, but that was due to reasons from a relationship before I met her. The main reason I have a hard time trusting is bc when I felt that something is going on, I always seem to find out something was going on. I hate the feeling of spying on my wife but everytime I get these weird feelings that she's acting strange I do it and recently I was having that feeling.

Well three days ago I couldn't take it any longer and I went through my wife's text messages. I found out that she had been texting a old high school friend asking some very unappropiate sexual questions. I immediatly was fumming but I felt bad for going through her phone and invading her privicy which was one of those things that we've been trying to work on. It has been three days now and I'm hurting so much inside right now but I just really don't know what I should do? should I tell her what I read and confront her? Not to mention that this is not the first time that I've went through her phone and found something. I hate for her to feel like she doesn't have any privacy but at the same time I can't help but upset at what she's doing with her privacy?

What should I do???