Visit site
✟248,305.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is inspired by a thread I read recently. Here it goes..

Thought: I find interesting parallels with housetops and those who may or may not sit on top of them. Peter was caught up in trances while on top of one. And Jesus spoke of those atop of them too (in various contexts)

Question: Is sitting on top of houses common in Israel right now? I've lived in America my entire life, and I can safely say that this is not a common practice in the states. I was just wondering if this is a practice in Israel or other parts of the world today?

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
This is inspired by a thread I read recently. Here it goes..

Thought: I find interesting parallels with housetops and those who may or may not sit on top of them. Peter was caught up in trances while on top of one. And Jesus spoke of those atop of them too (in various contexts)

Question: Is sitting on top of houses common in Israel right now? I've lived in America my entire life, and I can safely say that this is not a common practice in the states. I was just wondering if this is a practice in Israel or other parts of the world today?

Proverbs 21:9 -- "Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife."

Upvote 0