Putin has made Nuclear threats but will he carry through?

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟746,269.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Vladimir Putin has threatened it, and it is my opinion that Russia will (eventually) launch a Nuclear strike on the West, i.e. Europe, the USA, Australia, Japan, and others. Have a watch of the following video I made which contains a prophecy from 1964-8 that was recorded by a Pastor and relayed to our generation, that speaks of this happening.

spiritfilledjm

Site Supporter
Apr 15, 2007
Indianapolis, Indiana
✟225,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
MOD HAT ON

This Thread has Moved

From Sign Gifts

To Spiritual Gifts

MOD HAT OFF

Personally, I think this thread and the other thread on "What to do if nuclear war occurs" is more appropriate for the Eschatology or Preppers subforums. (I'd send this to you via PM but I can't due to restrictions :sweatsmile: )

• Agree
Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟292,376.00
Faith
Christian
The phone that sits on Putin's desk looks as if it was made for Queen Victoria. So if his communication device is anything like his nuclear arsenal, then he might want to think twice about launching an attack this way.

Just saying.

Decent presentation skills in any event though, sir.

Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
No. God won't allow it to happen. Read zechariah chapter 14. Theirs no nuclear war. Revelation chapter 19, Ezekiel chapter 38, Jesus is coming 7th trump on war horse, a army following Jesus. Russia and Islamic brotherhood will invade America through Alaska at the 7th trump. Jesus will destroy them. God wants the heathen to know God is Real. No nuclear war.

Upvote 0