Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Overwhelmed? Let's talk about what it means and doesn't mean to be a Titus 2 wife/mother. This is part two in my series and I'll be talking about what to do when bad habits have set in a family, and handling the overwhelm that comes with the mental load so many of us women are carrying.

Part 2

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,762,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

The Art of Godly Homemaking | Homemaking When It's Hard​

A CHAPTER FROM MY STORY + 6 TIPS FOR HOMEMAKING IN HARD TIMES + EXTREME CLEANING | It was hard to share this much, but I believe I felt the Lord coaxing me that it was time. I prayed more about what to share in this video more than ever before. In today's video I'm extreme cleaning and organizing while sharing some cleaning tips, and chatting with some honest talk and chapters from my story. I've got some tips I discovered about finding joy in homemaking through hard times, and that I still fall back on when times get tough. I'm also sharing some mistakes not to make along the way. I believe that stories like this are often sadly kept in the dark, but that by sharing others can become empowered by realizing they are not alone.

Upvote 0