Van
✟7,965.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Please pray for my sister.. She just seems so lost and has chronic deppresion. We've just spent so many years and so much energy on this losing battle.

Please pray for my Grandmother who can't retire and deserves so much to. She's raised three generations and is so generous. She needs rest and a healthy heart.

I was hospitalized for a month due to a crushed lung and I need every ounce of strength I can get to carry my family and my education/career on my shoulders through these times.

I sincerely thank you for every prayer.:groupray:

Upvote 0

California Dreamin'

Crazy Cat Lady
Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
I mentioned losing my job the end of January, I applied for unemployment benefits the middle of February and it was supposed to be finalized before March 18th and it wasn't. Well, I went online this morning and I was approved, I'm getting $412! So that's the good news! I can pay some of my bills!

Just need prayers for my health now because I want to find a job when everything is straightened out.

Upvote 0

Angelyka

Sep 3, 2006
Michigan
✟7,666.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
:crossrc: Please pray for me about the following things:
  • I need to learn to be more patient
  • I feel very lonely because of many things such as being single
  • School is not going that well for me
  • I want some new Christian friends
  • My health is not very great
  • I need a job badly
Thank you and God bless!!!

Danielle

Upvote 0

Eurasia

Living in hybrid space
Apr 6, 2007
Australia
✟18,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I feel like a yo-yo. Cloud Nine one moment (love my students, they're awesome), and crashing down near tears the next moment (I have SOOOO much work to do as a teacher and this afternoon I suddenly got thrown a huge pile of more work I'm expected to do. But this has been continually happening since the schoolyear began in September. Will it EVER get easier?)....

Super stressed. :(

Part of me wants to quit and leave. "I can't stay another year!" I keep screaming in my head.

But part of me wants to stay for 10 more years and watch my little first graders grow. My students make me feel like I could stay here several more years. (I teach 1st & 2nd grade, 3rd & 4th grade, and high school.) :sigh:

But I'm still stressed.

I am actually training to be a teacher (primary) and I can identify with your circumstances of the huge teacher workload and stress. I will keep you in my prayers, may God strengthen and sustain you to be able to handle this stress.. :prayer:

I also need some prayer in the area of teaching I begin my teaching placement for grade 1's next week and it's expected that will be able take on the role of an independent teacher planning, assessment and mangaging the class.. Please pray I can handle the workload and the students, also please ask for the ability to listen to my students well and ask for good concentration span during the day.
Thanks

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Luther073082

κύριε ἐλέησον χριστὲ ἐλέησον
Apr 1, 2007
New Carlisle, IN
✟31,326.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Prayers for the woman I met in the barber shop. She had came to inform her husbands barber (sort of a family friend) that her husband died in a motorcycle accident a few months ago. I asked her about it and said that I was sorry it happened and told her that I would be praying for her.

Upvote 0

California Dreamin'

Crazy Cat Lady
Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
Well, my mom's going away tomorrow so I won't have a way to church, I totally forgot about it. So I was kinda disappointed that I wouldn't be able to go. I dropped hints to Andrew all day about how much I wanted to go. Then tonight he said he thought that tomorrow was Monday and that I might get a surprise phone call tomorrow morning *if* he gets up... so, it would be really nice if we could go, of course, but also if we do go, I would hope that he would enjoy it.

Upvote 0

lana87

Senior Veteran
Jul 10, 2006
University Place, WA
✟17,874.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Dear brother and sisters please pray for me i am freaked out my hair started falling out more then usually :| :swoon: i checked for symptoms of ilnesses online i dont really match any, it might be becuse of stress or that i blow dry and wash it too much, but i am scared and dont wanna go bald. Please pray

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Janice702

Oct 1, 2007
✟7,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The most time (at this young age) in a person's life where they are capable of doing so much to advance for the sake of the Lord is the most time where they are exposed to all kinds of temptations that weaken and demoralize the very factors that God gave us to be a source for uplifting His name.

You're right, we really do need prayer.

Janice

Upvote 0

haya

daughter of the King
Jan 17, 2004
USA
✟25,105.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praying that God will restore my relationship with Him.
I am so angry lately... and so tired.. This past year has been so hard. And I'm afraid that God will tell me to stay here (Japan), but I've made up my mind that I will leave when my contract is finished (next July). So I don't want to talk to God at all because I'm scared He'll tell me, "no, stay," but I feel like I can't because I'm so stressed and angry at the stressful situations. Am I making any sense? *sigh*

Reactions: lana87
Upvote 0

xXxKristaxXx

Never regret anything that made you smile.
Aug 19, 2004
Florida.
✟17,915.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
^^ I understand. I'll say a prayer for ya.

I'm praying that I can get my relationship with God back also but it is soo hard with everything that is going on in the world. I like to drink, party, smoke and have sex. I really need prayer.

Upvote 0