TnCountryGirl

Dec 7, 2004
Tennessee
✟188.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I'm new to the entire forum, so I feel slightly bad by jumping right in here and posting up a prayer request, but what better place to do it than on a Christian Forum, right?

I've been married for almost 10 years now to a wonderful man, and we have yet to have children. We been to the doctor and had so many tests, and I've had four surgeries, as well as numerous things done to me, and all the doctors tell us that we're both fertile, yet no babies. I know that it will all happen when God is ready for us to be parents, but the more that time passes, the more I think that we will never have a baby of our own. I have female problems (I don't have a period), and all the doctors I've been to have told me that nothing's wrong with me. So, please, just keep Brian and myself in your prayers. If God's will is for us to have a baby, I know it will happen. It just hurts...the waiting is horrible, and the thought of never being a mother tears my heart apart.

Thank you.

O

okiemommy26

You and your hubby are in my prayers. I always skip my periods and there is nothing wrong with me either. I can skip them for like 6 or more months at a time, i take a pregnancy test every month to see if I am pregnant cause of not having them. I hadn't had one for 4 months (Aug) then I concieved Curtis (dec.) and found out I was pregnant two months later(feb) from morning sickness. So it is possible to get pregnant without having a period.

Upvote 0

karla

Love God, Serve God
Nov 5, 2002
York, Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟2,814.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Both of you are in my prayers.

Friends of ours were trying for years to have a baby, but nothing was happening. She was, like you, at the dr. getting tests done for what seemed like forever. The dr. basically told them to start saving their money for fertility treatments if they planned on having a baby because she wouldn't be able to get pg without them. Well, I have to say that her dr. were quite wrong. A couple of months after being told that she had a positive pg test and they are now expecting a little girl in Jan. Don't give up hope and keep praying.

Upvote 0

nifty girl

Dec 30, 2004
✟143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Sounds like we're pretty much in the same boat. My husband and I have been married almost 10 years too. We've been trying to concieve for 2+ years. I haven't had any surgeries, but several tests. We conceived about a year ago, but unfortunately I miscarried at 10 weeks. I know that I will see our son in Heaven someday, and I look forward to that. Anyway, I'm currently taking 50mg of Clomid. Hopefully, (God willing) we'll have some luck soon. The emotional rollercoaster of trying to conceive gets tough sometimes. Best wishes to you!!

Upvote 0

ScarletRubies

Jan 6, 2005
Australia
✟452.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, just wanted to let you know I have prayed for you both.

I struggle with understanding God's plans for my life, and I wish I could see the end as clearly as I do the present. May His love keep us sane while we seek to do His will and accept His plans for us.

In His love,
Ruby

PS - you might have seen it mentioned elsewhere (I think I've typed it a bunch tonight), but I recommend to you "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" - there is a website and book.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Flipper

Flippant Dolphin
Feb 19, 2003
✟12,928.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
TnCountryGirl said:
I'm new to the entire forum, so I feel slightly bad by jumping right in here and posting up a prayer request, but what better place to do it than on a Christian Forum, right?

I've been married for almost 10 years now to a wonderful man, and we have yet to have children. We been to the doctor and had so many tests, and I've had four surgeries, as well as numerous things done to me, and all the doctors tell us that we're both fertile, yet no babies. I know that it will all happen when God is ready for us to be parents, but the more that time passes, the more I think that we will never have a baby of our own. I have female problems (I don't have a period), and all the doctors I've been to have told me that nothing's wrong with me. So, please, just keep Brian and myself in your prayers. If God's will is for us to have a baby, I know it will happen. It just hurts...the waiting is horrible, and the thought of never being a mother tears my heart apart.

Thank you.

I'm assuming Brian has been tested?

Can you get genetic tests done on the egg and sperm? I know it sounds strange, but friends of mine went as far as in-vitro, only to find out that their egg and sperm are not ever going to get together because of something genetic that keeps one from wanting the other.

Upvote 0