Poll - will Joe Biden Debate Donald Trump on National TV?

Will Joe Biden Debate Trump on live TV?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟216,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is why Republicans will never hold the majority very long. They can’t quit fighting each other. Democrats are much more disciplined, except for “The Squad “
That's true for now, but the pendulum will swing back again, I think. Once the Maga goes up in a puff of flame, perhaps the remainder of the Republicans can come together cohesively. They used to be fairly disciplined (or at least that's how I remember it)

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟842,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

'I want a drug test': Trump floats idea President Biden is using cocaine

"Do you think he’ll agree [to a debate]?" Hewitt wondered.

"I don’t think so, but I hope he does," Trump replied. "I think what happened is, you know, that white stuff that they happened to find, which happened to be cocaine in the White House, I don’t know, I think something’s going on there because I watched this State of the Union and he was all jacked up at the beginning."

"By the end, he was fading fast. There’s something going on there. I want to debate. And I think debates, with him, at least, should be drug tested. I want a drug test," he added.

[presumably[?] Donald would also submit to a drug test]

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟719,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

'I want a drug test': Trump floats idea President Biden is using cocaine

"Do you think he’ll agree [to a debate]?" Hewitt wondered.

"I don’t think so, but I hope he does," Trump replied. "I think what happened is, you know, that white stuff that they happened to find, which happened to be cocaine in the White House, I don’t know, I think something’s going on there because I watched this State of the Union and he was all jacked up at the beginning."

"By the end, he was fading fast. There’s something going on there. I want to debate. And I think debates, with him, at least, should be drug tested. I want a drug test," he added.

I am with you - agree 100%

Keep the ground level - both drug tested - both cognitive tested and both debate without notes or prompters.

Let the chips fall where they may

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟664,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thread cleaned mod hat.jpg

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MAKING COMMENTS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟842,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Biden says he’ll debate Trump: ‘I’m happy to’

President Joe Biden participated in a surprise live interview on Friday with radio host Howard Stern, the latest example of the White House favoring media personalities and nontraditional outlets ahead of the president’s reelection.

Biden said in the interview that he planned to debate former President Donald Trump this election cycle, but did not know when or where it would happen.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟149,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Biden says he’ll debate Trump: ‘I’m happy to’

President Joe Biden participated in a surprise live interview on Friday with radio host Howard Stern, the latest example of the White House favoring media personalities and nontraditional outlets ahead of the president’s reelection.

Biden said in the interview that he planned to debate former President Donald Trump this election cycle, but did not know when or where it would happen.
Can’t wait

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,209,513.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If it’s the night of the Tyson vs Paul fight I’m going to skip it and watch the fight
I will have to check but if the day ends in Y I will be otherwise engaged during both events.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟842,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Biden proposes June and September debates with Trump, who accepts dates

President Biden said Wednesday that he will not participate in the decades-old tradition of three fall meetings organized by the bipartisan Commission on Presidential Debates, instead calling on his Republican rival Donald Trump to join him for two televised presidential debates in June and September.

Trump responded minutes later saying he accepted Biden’s offer. “I am Ready and Willing to Debate Crooked Joe at the two proposed times in June and September,” he wrote on Truth Social. “I would strongly recommend more than two debates and, for excitement purposes, a very large venue, although Biden is supposedly afraid of crowds.”

“Just tell me when, I’ll be there,” he continued, before referencing a tag line from professional boxing. “'Let’s get ready to Rumble!!!”

[Thank you, President Camacho.]

“Donald Trump lost two debates to me in 2020, and since then he hasn’t shown up for a debate. Now he is acting like he wants to debate me again. Well, make my day, pal."

[Thank you, President Dirty Harry.]

[Biden] proposed a separate vice-presidential debate in July, after the Republican nominating convention and before the Democratic nominating convention.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟253,361.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
While we are on the subject of doing random tests.
Perhaps they should get their cholesterol levels checked before the debate, and perhaps maybe their bowel functions too.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟152,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
While we are on the subject of doing random tests.
Perhaps they should get their cholesterol levels checked before the debate, and perhaps maybe their bowel functions too.
Or a maze to the podiums, (make this part pay-per-view)?

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟842,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
The CNN debate has Jake Tapper and Dana Bash as moderators. Both have trashed Trump and are clearly biased.
I guess Trump shouldn't have promised to debate Biden ANYWHERE, including letting the Democratic Party run the event.

"It is important, for the Good of our Country, that Joe Biden and I Debate Issues that are so vital to America, and the American People," Trump posted Wednesday. "Therefore, I am calling for Debates, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANYPLACE! The Debates can be run by the Corrupt DNC, or their Subsidiary, the Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD)."

We'll see which side(s) look for excuses. Certainly if the Biden camp literally took up Trump's offer to let the 'Corrupt DNC' run the debate, we'd hear nothing but how victimized poor Mr. Trump is.

• Haha
Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟376,012.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
If it’s the night of the Tyson vs Paul fight I’m going to skip it and watch the fight
I can't imagine anything but an absolute slaughter by Tyson but whta do you think? I'm not that into boxing. But Tyson, even at 60 or whatever, still terrifies me.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0