Poll - will Joe Biden Debate Donald Trump on National TV?

Will Joe Biden Debate Trump on live TV?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟562,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
If you missed that President Trump loves this nation and it's people and approached his job with logic, I can't explain it to you.
Yes, I must have missed that.

I remember a president who was self interested, divisive and terminally incurious about the wider world outside of his cult of personality.

Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟72,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes, I must have missed that.

I remember a president who was self interested, divisive and terminally incurious about the wider world outside of his cult of personality.
I am all to familiar with the member of the Biden Crime Family that this describes but being in the center of power I do not see any of them paying their debt to the nation.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟562,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I am all to familiar with the member of the Biden Crime Family that this describes but being in the center of power I do not see any of them paying their debt to the nation.
You must be confused. You were talking about Trump, weren’t you?
If you missed that President Trump loves this nation and its people and approached his job with logic, I can't explain it to you.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟664,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well, yeah, when a person is reading from a teleprompter they are reading to get the words to speak. They aren't reading to learn anything, they aren't reading and assessing and comprehending, they are simply reading words and speaking those words.....

(quoted edited for relevance)
I would expect more from the president of the United States. I expect him to learn, comprehend, assess, etc. rather than just mouth the words someone else put in front of him as if they are what he actually believes.
When the president speaks, the news reports read something like, "The president declared XXXXXX in his speech today", and not "The president read a script someone else wrote today which contained the following words.... "

• Agree
Reactions: th1bill
Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟253,361.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I would expect more from the president of the United States. I expect him to learn, comprehend, assess, etc. rather than just mouth the words someone else put in front of him as if they are what he actually believes.
When the president speaks, the news reports read something like, "The president declared XXXXXX in his speech today", and not "The president read a script someone else wrote today which contained the following words.... "
The president would have given the speech writer some instructions about what to put in the speech and they would have pre-read the speech and had it modified to their liking. But when they are reading it live in front of the audience and in front of the cameras they are just reading out the words that appear on the prompter, word for word.
Its different from doing a speech from notes.

Upvote 0