• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Please help fear of blasphemy

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟125,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't recall but I've been plagued with the fear for months. Like a constant echoing in my mind

d taylor an I agree on most things …we do disagree on this, but I respect his position.

As for the unforgivable sin ….anyone who is born again cannot commit it ….ever.

If you are concerned about committing it …then I know that you haven’t .

The unforgivable sin is something that has to be done with a person who is not born again…. a person of body and soul (no holy spirit).
It is a willful commitment done with the full knowledge of what the ramifications are …knowing there is no going back from that decision, you cannot accidently commit it. And it is nothing that has to do with any activity that you might be doing. Anybody who does decide to commit it …. will never think or wonder if they have …they know what they have done …. and they knew going into it there was no turning back…

Upvote 0

Mari17

Jun 17, 2017
Newport
✟145,541.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Right now I feel like everything I think is the unpardonable sin is and if I say for example scootering is the unpardonable sin then it is and I will commit the unpardonable sin b using a scooter. Help me please
How are you doing today, kittyio?

Upvote 0