✟2,911.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Michael0701 said:
alonesoldier,

Thanks for sharing!!

I thought I'd do the same, but mine are ...... um historical (20+ years ago) compared to yours, lol.

The first picture was taken by me as the launch was leaving the boat to take us on shore leave. The king of Morrocco was hosting an arab summit and asked his old friend Ronald Reagan for a show of force. We were sent to anchor in the harbor off of Tangiers. One night while on deck I was listening to a spanish language radio station and they were playing american "new wave" music, made me real homesick, but I thought it was pretty cool.

The second photo is me standing topside while we were resupplying for a "northern run". That night we got underway, and once submerged didn't surface for 72 days. It was my toughest run but it earned our boat some very significant awards for the "mission" we accomplishe. (Sorry, can't share,lol)
Hey, another sailor! Ahoy shipmate! :wave:

Upvote 0

IrishJohan

Nov 16, 2003
Virginia
Visit site
✟2,911.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

IrishJohan

Nov 16, 2003
Virginia
Visit site
✟2,911.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
This is me ten years ago in the US Navy:

143452.JPG

Actually, come to think of it, this would be about 14 years ago as this was in 1989 in basic training. *sigh* was I ever this young? ;)

Upvote 0

Mistyfogg

Oct 30, 2003
✟16,534.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Here are two pics of my hubby. The first one is from the Marine Corps Ball and the second is with his buddy in Iraq. He was in Iraq for 5 months last year and is going back over in 2 weeks. God Bless America! I am proud of all of our service men and women:)

Attachments

• marineball4.jpg
    marineball4.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 93
  • piccccc (2).jpg
    piccccc (2).jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 87
Upvote 0

Hound

Woof
Jul 31, 2003
Displaced Texan
Visit site
✟15,307.00
Faith
Christian
Even more of Hound's stuff from OIF. I've got plenty of this stuff.The first one is me and some the boys with the cast of NCIS. The second is an older photo of us in action. The last is how we did our laundry before we crossed the Iraqi border.

Attachments

• Episode12105.jpg
    Episode12105.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 82
  • LAV-25.jpg
    LAV-25.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 96
  • Laundry Day.jpg
    Laundry Day.jpg
    391.3 KB · Views: 94
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.