Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Incumbent U.S. President Joe Biden, a Catholic, is battling a high unfavorability rating among his fellow Catholics, according to survey data released by the Pew Research Center.

According to the data, neither Biden nor his Republican rival, former president Donald Trump, are viewed favorably by a majority of Catholics surveyed, but Biden is the more unpopular of the two.

The findings were part of a presentation on “Religion and Politics Ahead of the U.S. Elections” by Pew’s associate director of research, Greg Smith, at the 2024 annual conference of the Religion News Association, which concluded over the weekend.

Included in the data provided by Smith, Pew’s late February survey of 12,000 U.S. adults found that only 35% of Catholics hold a favorable view of Biden while 64% have an unfavorable view of the incumbent president.

Continued below.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟110,209.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Incumbent U.S. President Joe Biden, a Catholic, is battling a high unfavorability rating among his fellow Catholics, according to survey data released by the Pew Research Center.

According to the data, neither Biden nor his Republican rival, former president Donald Trump, are viewed favorably by a majority of Catholics surveyed, but Biden is the more unpopular of the two.

The findings were part of a presentation on “Religion and Politics Ahead of the U.S. Elections” by Pew’s associate director of research, Greg Smith, at the 2024 annual conference of the Religion News Association, which concluded over the weekend.

Included in the data provided by Smith, Pew’s late February survey of 12,000 U.S. adults found that only 35% of Catholics hold a favorable view of Biden while 64% have an unfavorable view of the incumbent president.

Continued below.
Biden is Catholic himself, but potentially lukewarm. He is better than Trump, but I really don't want to vote for either of these two, but I will have to begrudgingly go for Biden until we get new candidates in 2028.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟279,492.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Good. As long as Biden loses, I'm satisfied. I think Trump can be a little vindictive, but he's dealing with his situation a whole lot better than I would have, after being unmercifully hounded every waking moment for the past eight years by Pelosi and her playmates.

And, Trump isn't a radical left-wing liberal pinko meathead like Joe is; plus, he still appears to have all his cognitive faculties intact, unlike Biden, who needs a map to help him find his own posterior.

So, let Joe continue to sink; that's just fine with me. I would vote for a colony of bacteria before I would vote for Biden, or any other Demon Rat, for that matter.

• Haha
Reactions: imsaneru
Upvote 0

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟46,344.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good. As long as Biden loses, I'm satisfied. I think Trump can be a little vindictive, but he's dealing with his situation a whole lot better than I would have, after being unmercifully hounded every waking moment for the past eight years by Pelosi and her playmates.
Some good news. Our man here in OZ just got through telling a small pub crowd that it's all about to go down. Trump/Flynn military is about to sweep up the last of the bad guys.
From now untill November should be interesting times....:oldthumbsup:

• Informative
Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟46,344.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

And, Trump isn't a radical left-wing liberal pinko meathead like Joe is; plus, he still appears to have all his cognitive faculties intact, unlike Biden, who needs a map to help him find his own posterior.

So, let Joe continue to sink; that's just fine with me. I would vote for a colony of bacteria before I would vote for Biden, or any other Demon Rat, for that matter.
I wasn't going to put this here but what the hell , we all need a lift now and again...:)
This is the pub speech he gave.

AustraliaOne Party - Woy Woy, NSW Presentation (7 April 2024)

Upvote 0

DJWhalen

When God steps in, miracles happen.
Feb 13, 2024
Indianapolis
✟15,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican

"Notice that Biden’s comment in Tampa wasn’t about Protestants in general. He focused exclusively on evangelicals, and that is because to take a swipe at all Protestants would be to slam the mainline denominations; they are mostly in the pro-abortion camp. He chose a subset of Protestants who are known for their pro-life convictions."

Don't think for a minute they won't go after the rest of the Christians after Catholics and Evangelicals.
He is on a roll!
I was looking at another thread and seen this.
I can't do other things but post comment's.
This got me, Joe is getting everybody!

Upvote 0