People who prophesy in His name but judge are not doing what Jesus says

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,726.00
Faith
Christian
People are responsible with what they know which includes seeking to know more to have love for truth which would never be something that could cause evil to stumble others to be sin if you know you should if it comes to your thoughts about something such as a website for example that used to teach something that informed and convicted you about what Jesus wants even if you changed your mind but now believe it could be right.

For example I thought about the youtube channel end time survivors which I used to watch before which I agreed with until I believed it is not fair that all had to follow if they didn’t know before it is right if they believed their way is right so I thought it means I do not have to follow but but now realise it is not excuse as people are judged by what they know so if you are not sure that perhaps you are not sure about something for example the website end times survivor it is right to visit site to know in which you will know more and if you come to know God will you have to do it.

For if you are not sure you know the way and you believe there could be answers somewhere you think there is it is your duty to be sure if you are not fully convinced of your way and the answer will always be the same even if you don’t go to website but website gives further confirmation about what is right to know it agrees to have encouragement from their confirmation. I learned in end time survivor site that it is important to live for Jesus to focus to preach to learn what would be the benefit which would be salvation if you surrendered to follow if you die and would perhaps be protection during tribulation if you fully follow and if not to go through tribulation

But people must follow actually what the Lord requires only He may not require to give up jobs as video says or to give all your possessions but to preach gospel and to help poor if they request from you if others really need your help and they are really poor as much as they need if you can and also to give to others you know about in need what is fair that you are able because true faith is shown by works if you don’t have works there is no faith at that time when there is opportunity and you can die then before you have chance to seek to do when you are not seeking to do to have opportunity to repent. You have to have sought to do good before death before you know you may die in moments if that is the time you will die in moments.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,726.00
Faith
Christian
as much as people who speak in name of christ are harsh and misrepresent Him to turn people away who will not believe as they do to say what is required that is not I must repent for myself and preach Christ to turn others away from sin. For them to do that on purpose because they want to stumble others would lead them to judgement but they may believe they have to.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,726.00
Faith
Christian
Christian’s should be united to remove the error of those who went before God asks us to judge righteously and wants us to be united for Christ. Some people before may not have done bad to hold their doctrine as many had been misleading to follow churches and they were new not known they preach the bible and they knew doctrine of churches was not right and because there may have been abuses and personal attacks against believers to discredit their faith which is right which they believed others were purposely deceiving but now there isnt and we know better and should be united. God will still accept if people are divided but those who do what is right to judge justly to do what they really come to see is right to do who do not make divisions have best reward as according to jesus commandments you should want to do good to others no matter their beliefs it is not for one to control one if one does not control their beliefs but if one does not accept because one thinks one should control God will accept but less reward to not be rewarded on death you must accept christ for who He is to enter kingdom on death but others will still be saved if they used talents to serve Christ or repented just will not have full reward straight on death but will get it later even as Jesus said you must worship in Spirit and truth which involves accepting God for who He is His character also as it is biblical and as they do more good to others.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,726.00
Faith
Christian
Christian’s who speak badly of people of other Christian groups to have hatred are sinning and in danger not to repent one does not need to accept one beliefs but in one heart to be angry to have hatred rather than pity to want them to be condemned is sin and to show hatred judging them just out of hate would lead to judgement unless repented of if there is chance but there may not be person could die at any time when one was not seeking to repent before one gets chance to repent.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,726.00
Faith
Christian
Ministry leads to condemnation if you seek to minister to others though you purposely sought to cause offenses between people to tell people to condemn and hurt someone you made one to be bad. Jesus said do not offer your gift if your brother has something against you it leads to condemnation

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,726.00
Faith
Christian
How wrong they are that God does not want everyone to be saved that He intends for few that only for some will it be possible for them to be saved

That was prophecy for what will be available when messiah comes in chapter 56 it talks about sabbath keeping which people did before Christ until He came and visited people though I am not sure sabbath has been done away with as something that has the blessing which God blesses to allow
Though it was made for man and not man for the sabbath that you do not need to keep but without it does not allow blessing for God to do more to reach and those who seek it not to keep the literal without Spirit to not do work if there is need to help one

Isaiah 54:9-10
9 “For this is like the waters of Noah to Me;
For as I have sworn
That the waters of Noah would no longer cover the earth,
So have I sworn
That I would not be angry with you, nor rebuke you.
10 For the mountains shall depart
And the hills be removed,
But My kindness shall not depart from you,
Nor shall My covenant of peace be removed,”
Says the LORD, who has mercy on you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,726.00
Faith
Christian
Many people use the name of Christ to try to do many works just to try to make other Christian’s feel inadequate and put them down they like to criticise them because they are hateful and to try to make themselves deciders of people worthiness to be saved and their judgement and hate without cause to be against other people to try to hate them is evil that will lead to their judgement

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,726.00
Faith
Christian
It is really not helpful that does not please God to promote what is wrong and sinful judgement to misrepresent God to judge other Christian’s treating them wrong to judge their life as though they are unworthy that they are not following God or can’t because one does not accept their beliefs not to support them for Christian’s to support what is false and unjust doctrine to twist the image of God to promote an unjust God that judges other Christian’s to claim others are not Christian’s that they have not been born again if they do not believe their intrepretation of bible which they accept because they want to to believe they have proof bible supports their belief that it may look like but they can not prove certainly they understand it correctly and is wrong to accept their interpretation because it is not just to misrepresent God that that it is not evident that definitely such interpretation is right.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,726.00
Faith
Christian
I do believe Christ is trustworthy in faith alone in Him but others do not believe and like to destroy people but I believe God made divisions to aid people to be United not to attack others but some do not ever change that person should test people claim so as not to hinder witness that not speaking the truth

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,726.00
Faith
Christian
Also people who claim to be christian but are not sincere who like to do evil are at risk of judgement that if they are not repenting they can die without chance.

The truth is that people must always be ready always doing what they have awareness of what they should be doing because they can die at any time and people can not fool God if they are not repentant if they do not love others to judge them and reject them even the thought in their heart of evil to reject and judge is dangerous because you can die at any time when you are not repentant and people should be doing right because they can die at any time without having chance to repent.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,726.00
Faith
Christian
You are all garbage under the name of God you are all hypocrites who use God to prosper yourselves while making sure many others are neglected because youse hate God or even not for yourselves to prosper you do not want other Christian’s to prosper because maybe you hate God and pretend you are for Him but against Him to seek to support others to be against other Christian if it is not so and you want to make it seem it is God actually provided for use to be on top while others are at bottom it is not God for if it was He would repay youse for your evil treatment for youse to be at bottom because the one who prospered you is not God but your own wicked hand if it was the ruler ruling for you to have now is allowed which I don’t believe is God so that the one who is allowed to rule to give now is not God but a wicked person.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,726.00
Faith
Christian
I feel many churches show arrogance to teach to do evil to people of different beliefs it is not right to not support every person people are supposed to keep their beliefs and not discriminate to people of other Christian beliefs for you can not force it and should be focused on word of God.

I don’t know if it was because of energy drinks I took but as I was half asleep I feel I did not think it but it came upon me that there is something called agenda 2050 that is somehow related to making new world order but I don’t know to trust thoughts because before I had dream that tribulation would start and world would end by about 2030 but God could delay.

But I felt also God was telling me that to make sure I am prepared to not be like the foolish virgins that did not know Him that I should be part of a church to make sure to know I know His will which I thought He might want me to go to Orthodox or Catholic Church but I also thought maybe they are not best churches that help when they don’t seriously focus on word of God but that many churches also do not but they are also focused on teaching their will not word of God to teach to do bad to people of different background to accuse them of not being truly Christian if they make they are not sure they should be accepted that they are not Christian because of their background if they have associations with other Christian churches.

For they make they are not worthy who should not be accepted if they seem unsure of their Christian beliefs though they have accepted Jesus only as saviour that they seemed unsure before and still may not be sure Jesus only accepts such Christians but others seem to reject perhaps because they think they seem like they could be undevoted to it to accept others if they think God wills but it is wrong as you are not supposed to force your Christian beliefs on other for person could have left His church to serve God but finds no acceptance among others.

Jesus said in vain do these people worship me teaching as doctrines the commandments of men and my house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations but you have made it a den of thieves.

But need to find a church which really loves Jesus to do His will to serve everyone to be truly following after His wisdom which though I believe people should be doing good to people of different Christian background that Christ wills I do not force it if they still are not sure to be convinced but people should be fully devoted to word though they interpret it differently and I want to follow church which truly seeks to know His will to apply it fully to people of their ChristIan beliefs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,726.00
Faith
Christian
I decided I will not support such doctrines anyway as I believe they are doctrines of men and are unjust that I know God would never support it as some people were not shown truth to be as convinced and God would want me to encourage unity as many people are in need of help and all should help and everyone should help each other and does not help others to truly repent when injustice is promoted.

One should teach the truth not to please those in error to tell them the truth to support evil to reject others of different Christian beliefs is wrong and if person purposely did so he needs to repent of that to no longer do but if he believes it yet he must not teach to do wrong to others of different Christian beliefs not to help them because that is one choice not one business if he does not seek to control what others believe.

Bible says pursue peace with all and holiness without which no one will see the Lord

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,726.00
Faith
Christian
Psalm 4:1-8
1 Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness!
You have relieved me in my distress;
Have mercy on me, and hear my prayer.
2 How long, O you sons of men,
Will you turn my glory to shame?
How long will you love worthlessness
And seek falsehood?
Selah
3 But know that the LORD has set apart for Himself him who is godly;
The LORD will hear when I call to Him.
4 Be angry, and do not sin.
Meditate within your heart on your bed, and be still.
Selah
5 Offer the sacrifices of righteousness,
And put your trust in the LORD.
6 There are many who say,
“Who will show us any good?”
LORD, lift up the light of Your countenance upon us.
7 You have put gladness in my heart,
More than in the season that their grain and wine increased.
8 I will both lie down in peace, and sleep;
For You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,726.00
Faith
Christian
I am not sure to trust people that make divisions among Christian’s that unless Christ was able to prove without doubt He requires them to follow their doctrine it is not from God. Paul was a true apostle and was able to make unity. Few know God enough like Paul. It is hard to trust churches which are only interested in giving chances for people to serve to prosper them but not care for all to truly know the will of God to prove to answer to understand the bible and really devout to fellowship to always be helping people along the way. I do believe Jesus is the saviour of the world that any can be saved to repent but not all have opportunity that person has to repent because person can die not following Him and want assurance I can know how to follow Him without seeking church as Jesus said while the foolish virgins sought to buy the oil bridegroom came meaning it seems if you die while you did not seek to fully turn to God you are not saved and want proof you don’t need to seek to follow church to do that. I believe all are saved who repent but as Jesus says the kingdom of heaven suffers violence and violent take it by force that is meaning to have kingdom is to bring His kingdom on earth to be those who work to bring it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,726.00
Faith
Christian
I might have believed that I was saved by responding to gospel I heard just before I finished high school before my results came out but I think that is because that is first time I heard about gospel about why Jesus came but I didn’t agree with all I heard about it that I am secure that no matter what I do past present and future there is no risk that I will always be saved to trust in that for I did not find bible taught that but Christ used it to deliver me to seek Him but I was distracted by church leaders to follow what they say then seeking to make priority to really be commited to what God teaches to will for me in His word if it is different to what church teaches but unclean spirit came out of me but because I was not disciple seven other spirits came in me to be allowed to be influenced by demonic teachings others teach to not be convicted. As bible says if you continue in My word you are my disciples which was mentioned to believers and that he who has will be given more but he who does not have even what he has will be taken away as said in Matthew 13:12 below

Matthew 13:12
12 For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.

But bible teaches we were saved by grace through faith not of ourselves that we were delivered by word of truth that we heard the law could not do being weak in flesh that now we can be slaves of righteousness if we walk according to Spirit which is to be spiritually minded to be born of incorruptible word of God. That we were before slaves of fear of death but now Spirit has come and we call God Abba Father and God has conveyed us into the kingdom of His Son. And as Ephesians 1:13-14 says that we were saved after hearing word of truth.It would seem only by Christ are we saved if we put out trust in Him as Saviour for Him to do so but that may not be the case that God gives Spirit to all who encountered Him who did even if they followed other churches not to know for it is by knowledge to believe in Him that He came to die to save that His Spirit comes.

Colossians 1:13
13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.

Ephesians 1:13-14
13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, 14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,726.00
Faith
Christian
When I was following such divisive doctrines God would try to speak with me to remind me of the great love of my mother by hearing voice of her in a way to cry out as if that I am allowing our bond to be destroyed that God sees my trouble and choices and I should not support divisiveness to be evil for God that He does not want me to support it to forget my mother to lose special bond with my mother that I should not seek to follow others to be less than what God wants to make me miss our special bond as if to say to do so is not right to let people make you forget her though she is most loving and supportive.

Last edited:
Upvote 0