People explaining (sometimes-) complicated Scripture/Church teaching should be more like Fox News

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Fox News is very good at putting complex political and current events-issues in plain language that anyone can understand. Even 10 year olds can understand most news stories on Fox (but not necessarily am I recommending a 10 year old watch many of those stories... I mean there are seriously "icky" things going on today o_O)

And even though they do that, I still cannot always fully understand certain sentences said, so it is good they REPLAY certain really great shows like Maria Bartiromo and her (nearly always) awesome, INFORMED guests.

I tried --am still trying--to read through some information about how the Church deals with (doesn't deal with) a notoriously heretical pope, and I still do not fully understand. There appears to be contradictory statements in the material, yet the authors criticize Mario Derksen, a Sedevacantist for being inconsistent in his logic!

(Admittedly, the topic is far from being as easy to understand as it may seem... much less: should be. )