• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Pear Juice for Schizophrenia

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟128,569.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I just found an article on the internet saying that pear juice was effective for schizophrenia, I was just at the grocery store and picked up a few bottles. I drank a tall glass about 2 hours ago and it definitely works, I feel like my symptoms are reduced and I have a pleasant feeling in my body, I will keep drinking a glass every day and see what happens! They did a study administering pear juice to mice and the gave it to them for 21 days, I will try that!

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟128,569.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey Dave, have you tried fasting?

I fasted quite a bit years ago but I have developed a problem with my blood sugar and can't do it anymore, I would be sick as a dog, might even be dangerous. If God heals me I can do it again, I would need a long period of time to recover.

Upvote 0

wonderkins

Jul 16, 2017
Winlock
✟147,468.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just found an article on the internet saying that pear juice was effective for schizophrenia, I was just at the grocery store and picked up a few bottles. I drank a tall glass about 2 hours ago and it definitely works, I feel like my symptoms are reduced and I have a pleasant feeling in my body, I will keep drinking a glass every day and see what happens! They did a study administering pear juice to mice and the gave it to them for 21 days, I will try that!
Do you have a link to that article? My brother-in-law suffers from schizophrenia.

Upvote 0