Aug 10, 2005
✟17,499.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Phillip had a sleep study done a few weeks ago. It was supposed to be just a formality, before we could start him on growth hormone. I had an appointment with a pediatric sleep doctor yesterday, and found out that he had 76 episodes of apnea/hypopnea and was desating with each one. That doctor wasn't comfortable making a recommendation, because she doesn't usually work with infants, but she said he will require oxygen at night, now. Our pediatrician was able to get us an appointment at Children's in Chicago on Monday with a pediatric pulmonologist specializing in neonatal sleep problems. I keep telling the Lord, that this is enough, I can't take anymore. He keeps telling me "My grace is sufficient".

kayd1966

Don't just listen to the Word...Do what it says.
Mar 19, 2005
Visit site
✟12,654.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Praying for you Amy and for Phillip.

I really don't know what else to say. The Lord is over all though, and when things seem dark, we need to remember that He sees the WHOLE picture, not just the little bit we are privaledged too.

God Bless!

Upvote 0

willmrcd1

Aug 17, 2006
Brooklyn
Visit site
✟7,968.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Your children are so beautiful Amy. I pray that the Lord's hand will be upon you and your little one at this time. I still believe in miracles and know that Jesus is still in the busy of healing. The Word states that by His stripes we are healed. I'm believing that your baby will be healed in the name of Jesus. Nothing is impossible with God. amen.

Upvote 0

RooMama

FKA AmyR00
Aug 10, 2005
✟17,499.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Everyone thinks it is someone elses job. The pediatric sleep doctor isn't comfortable because Phillip is a baby. The pulmonologists say it's not a lung issue, it's a sleep issue. The other sleep doctor is on vacation....
Meanwhile, Phillip could be having brain and/or heart damage.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums