[open]Bill Booth's Blood and Fire Drop-in (7)

CaringBrit

Feb 9, 2011
uk, Cottingham
✟21,274.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Its been boiled Andy :)

Sorry for late reply

Im still trying to take it in buses were running late than usual on sunday minus the morning bus but by the afternoon i have never seen a sunday so busy before

Normally is very quiet but then the sunshine was out :)

At morning meeting it was titled Raiders of Lost Ark

Which answered my question what the Ark actually looked like in the tent of meeting , mike found an actual proper picture and a clip that matches , the bible text exactly

Upvote 0

jjmako

Mar 2, 2014
United States
✟7,639.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Western USA here.

pray for our local Corps. We are getting our first set of officers, from CFOT.

We have had Envoys (untrained on TSA principles and practices) for the past 15 yrs. Not sure what will happen. Will some of the congregation leave due to the differences?

After 15 yrs it has become a personality run church, with little TSA influence. More Pentecostal Church of God. REALLY!

I have talked with the leaders thru the years and it has come to this past 4 months, January that I was told I don't belong here.

Years ago, Someone during testimony time gave high praise to John Wilkes Booth for starting The Salvation Army. nothing was said afterword to refute the fact otherwise. The leaders didn't want to ruffle feathers. Excuse me, John Wilkes Booth did not start TSA. (water off a ducks back)

John Wilkes Booth was the assassin to Abe Lincoln.

We believe that continuance in a state of salvation depends upon continued obedient faith in Christ.

We believe that it is the privilege of all believers to be wholly sanctified, and that their whole spirit and soul and body may be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

these two articles above have been shot at against many times during the years at Wednesday evening Bible Study. I have told the leaders about the teachings but to no avail. they don't want to ruffle feathers. The Bible teacher which is an adherent is still teaching today.

I cannot return to my corps until they are no longer the leaders. I currently attend Calvary Chapel.

Upvote 0

Andy Broadley

quam pulchra es amica mea quam pulchra
Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟542,543.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Hello across the big pond :)

Yea, for sure, we'll keep you all in our prayers. Hopefully your new officers will steady the ship.

Laughed at the John Wilkes Booth. And Abe Lincoln did LOOK like William Booth:D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Andy Broadley

Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟542,543.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Hey all

How is everyone

Getting more nervous for next month i Enroll as a Senior Soldier on July 6th will be reading a poem and singing as part of my testimony so nerves are kicking in

You'll be fine. being nervous is natural and it happens to everyone, so don't worry.

Jesus said:
When the time comes, say what’s on your heart—the Holy Spirit will make his witness in and through you. Mark 134:11 (the Message)

Upvote 0

Andy Broadley

Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟542,543.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Heading off walking for 4 days from tomorrow, but when I get back I'll be a man on a mission :)

To get Cyber Corps buzzing again. To round up all the Salvo's on CF and get them in here. Must be a couple of hundred of us scattered around the site.

Also put the word out to the SA pages on fb :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.