Veteran
Jan 18, 2002
Snohomish, WA
✟8,860.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ok, here is what I was thinking for the thread "Ty's Life" in Christia. I was thinking about having Ty meet a couple of people in whatever city he is in now that would sort of make up a posse or group of fighters. From there we would go on to fight other things. For this particular thread, I was thinking of having the serving girl and the dark man get in an argument about who is sending me the messages. The serving girl runs from the man and I follow her. I try and follow her to the person who sent the message. I was thinking that possibly you are their daughter. I have more but I don't want to write the whole story. If you guys have any ideas or want to hear the rest of what I was thinking than go ahead and say so. If you want to sorta let the story go wherever, than I'll do that to.

Blessed-one

a long journey ahead
Jan 30, 2002
Australia
Visit site
✟25,777.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
right.. uh, who's daughter is the serving girl?? the messenger?

well, if you had something in mind, just let us know a little beforehand so we won't write things that clash with what will happen. :)
just let the story go sounds fine too, but then one without a plot kind of makes things a bit boring.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blessed-one

a long journey ahead
Jan 30, 2002
Australia
Visit site
✟25,777.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
uh, i was planning to have that other man following Keilin (see my latest post) be a man sent out by the owner of the house to make sure that Keilin gets out safely, but i kind of forgot about the dwarf... so do you guys want to make him the dwarf?

Upvote 0