✟30,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
This gets pretty heavy:

How dreadfully amiss do folk come to the Lord's table! 1 Corinthians 11:27-32 is very clear, that not only should it be the redeemed that partake of this bread and cup, but those who are redeemed examine ourselves (vs 28), and judge ourselves (vs 31), for there is even an ominous curse attached to partaking unworthily: that which speaks of both sickness, and death (vs 29 & 30)
Now we know Judas partook unworthily, and while I've never heard it preached on - truth is, it was immediately after that he went out to betray Jesus, and in fact in John 13:27 it says that's when Satan entered into him. "He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me” (Psalm 41:9; John 13:18)

We must then ask, was it the partaking of the bread and cup unworthily that was the catalyst that set in motion Judas act of betrayal? It does seem infrared. Judas was precipitated into the very action that got Jesus arrested, which ultimately led to His crucifixion.
Look at Luke 22:20-22, " Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you. But, behold, the hand of him that betrayeth me is with me on the table. And truly the Son of man goeth, as it was determined: but woe unto that man by whom he is betrayed!" The betrayer is right at the table! In Mark 14:18-21 we see it's the one that dips with Jesus in the dish; same as Matthew 26:21-25 states.
Immediately after this Judas then goes out, betrays Christ, acknowledges he's betrayed innocent blood (Matthew 27:3-5), "repents himself," (is not GRANTED repentance, but exhibits worldly sorrow that worketh death - 2 Cor. 7:10), and then hangs himself.

I know this is Scripture, and the Scripture cannot be broken, and yet I see men of the most filthy minds and conversation, involved in fornication, speaking rudely and violently: disrespectful, haters of the police, revelling in criminal exploits, drugs, parties, filled with lusts and perversions; viciously judging others, partaking of the Lord's table. These dogs, these unregenerate sinners mock Christians, blaspheme regularly, yet dare God to partake of a holy ordinance.

It is only God's pleasure and desire of His will that the entire hill not quake, and the roof collapse upon us; Perhaps the few of the remnant who serve the LORD and are born again are cause to stay His hand of judgment. Or, perhaps the wicked are vessels of wrath heaping up coales of judgment unto the day of wrath - and it's quite possible some of these arrogant dogs meet their decease before the year's end.

I have seen the little games they play, for I once played them myself: confessing my sins on the spot, so I could fit in. Perhaps no one would know I was living in sin, and in my mind I was covered in the moment, though I went right back out to a life of sin and very soon forgot the Holy Lord who died for me. No wonder I've suffered, nearly died more than once, been pressed down: for I did eat and drink unworthily, and it's only God's sheer incredible mercy and will that I did not drop on the spot as Ananias and Sapphira in Acts 5.

But we do not know when, if God chooses to judge on the spot, one may fall on the spot, because they know not God; are not born again, are trying to talk the talk in front of the right people to impress, but outside of such gatherings you never hear a wholesome word, but only cursing, swearing, perversion of the utmost filth to the highest degree of filthiness; belittling, foolishness, violence: these are the wicked and deceitful souls of which the majority are - for even the devils "believe," and tremble.

Such men are lost, deceived, and every week goes by where they hear the truth proclaimed, and yet trample it in the dust by their actions, for by their fruits ye shall know them (Matt. 7:20) Oh, how terrible is their state without repentance unto life! Listen to how Peter describes such people, noting these are right at the feasts with you:
"But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;
Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:
Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;
But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.
These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever." (2 Peter 2:12-17)

Lot was vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked (2 Peter 2:7), and when he was almost dragged out of Sodom by the angels, his foolish wife does exactly what God said not to do! Don't look back. Just obey that one thing! Simple! But, no. She looks back; she dies. Well, so too when you partake of the Lord's table unworthily, and immediately look back and go back to what you were doing before.

And, look what her sin caused. Suddenly Lot is single with 2 daughters who obviously still have the mentality of Sodom, who now get Dad drunk and have sex with him! Oh, a little leaven! And why is Lot afraid to stay in Zoar, the little city he had begged to go to (Genesis 19:20)?
Because in Genesis 19:30 we find this, "And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters."

Ok, he must have been grieving the loss of his wife. We really don't know why he gets afraid to live in Zoar. I've considered that maybe he was afraid the men of Zoar would take his daughters who were the only family he had left. However, he had offered his daughters to the Sodomite rapists who were trying to break his door down to get at the men! (Genesis 19:8)

The whole lesson here is to stay out of Sodom in the first place, and if you are in Sodom, flee out of it, because Sodom represents all that is filthy, and immoral, and unfaithful. Jude 7 says, "Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."

And what about Sodom in you? That's right. Sodom was still in Lot's wife because she had to look back one last time. Sodom was obviously in Lot's son in laws because they reacted as this: "And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the Lord will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law." (Genesis 19:14)

Now look at the next few verses. It appears Lot may still be hoping to convince his son in laws, because he lingers: "And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city. And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the LORD being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city. And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed." (Genesis 19:15-17) Don't linger in Sodom!

The angel's response was to leave the filthy dogs behind. They chose Sodom over their own wives. Same way men will lust like a dog over other women that are not their wives, while their wives are home, or out working! Not only lust, some will flat out commit adultery in the flesh, but it don't matter because once in the mind, you're already guilty of adultery! So we see Lot's daughters having barely time to grieve over their lost husbands, decide to sleep with Dad, get pregnant, and give birth to the boys who become the Moabites and Ammonites, who were thorns in Israel's side, although God does choose Ruth the Moabites to be in the lineage of Jesus, just to show He works all things together for good... (Rom. 8:28)

We are called to be faithful to God. We see where unfaithfulness to God can get you. Not a good place at all. God is faithful to us. How can we then trample His Holy name, and how can you choose Sodom in your heart over God?
"Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed."

1) Flee for your life. It's your eternal soul at stake. The wages of sin are death.

2) Look not behind thee. Don't look back. Don't think back. Don't go back. Only death awaits there.

3) Neither stay thou in all the plain. None of it is good. The entire area; that is, the whole lifestyle is wicked. As we see a little leaven leavens all. Get out of it entirely.

4) Escape to the mountain. Hebrews 12:22-25, "But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven"

5) Lest thou be consumed. Don't refuse Him who speaks now. There will be no escape if you do not heed Him, if you do not flee to this Mount Zion, the Holy City of the Living God, and Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, whose blood alone can atone for your sin.
Amen

Last edited:

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟30,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Nor bring Jezebel to the table....

Job responded to his friends "How long will ye vex my soul, and break me in pieces with words?" (Job 19:1) What then of those who are not friends, but acquaintances only, or even strangers?
I speak of the wicked dogs who are ungodly, of whom we are instructed to not walk in the counsel of, nor stand in the way of sinners, nor sit in the seat of the scornful. (Psalm 1:1) Yea, "he shall drink of the wrath of the Almighty," for indeed, "The wicked is reserved to the day of destruction...they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath." (Job 21:20 & 30)

They vex me sore, and make my soul ill: at times I feel I may vomit at the persistent disgusting speech of the wicked, and the song of fools (Ecclesiastes 7:5) That vile Rock n Roll; away with it! "Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols." (Amos 5:23) It is said of those at ease in Zion,
"Woe to them that are at ease in Zion, Ye that put far away the evil day, and cause the seat of violence to come near;
That lie upon beds of ivory, and stretch themselves upon their couches...
That chant to the sound of the viol, and invent to themselves instruments of musick, like David;
That drink wine in bowls, and anoint themselves with the chief ointments: but they are not grieved for the affliction of Joseph." (Amos 6:1-6)

So too here in America: a little money, a little freedom, ease and comfort, drink and vanity, "and the heart of men is fully set to do evil." (Ecclesiastes 8:11) And I wonder, how close to the days of Noah we are? "And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.' (Genesis 6:5) Only evil continually: that seems to be the way of many, and how many are there whose "flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth" (Genesis 6:12)

Look at Leviticus 20:26-27,
"And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the Lord am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine. A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them."

This certainly applies to us because the New Testament also says "Be ye holy, for I am holy." 1 Peters 1:15-16 quotes this very verse in Leviticus: "But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy."

We see further that witchcraft and sorcery is condemned in the New Testament as well, in Acts, Galatians, Revelation. Though we don't physically execute wizards and occultists today, imagine if we did? All those psychics, all those astrologers, all the Wiccans, the witches, Satanists; it would be a bloodbath. Millions.

Rock n rollers too - that's right! How many rockers sing of Satan and witchcraft, and occult themes? How many use the Satanic chords in their beat? Just about all heavy metal does. How many TV shows, movies, and games portray the occult as a normal thing, a good thing, even a fun thing? Millions have fallen to this utter and complete darkness, and be assured, God shall judge these wicked if they do not repent. They want the fires of hell; they summons the fires of hell, and they shall have the fires of hell!

"They are of those who rebel against the light, nor abide in the paths thereof." (Job 23:13) Oh, I know this is a scathing message of rebuke and admonition, and warning. And, I'll read it myself later and humble myself under the mighty hand of God, for His fearful mercy: yes, fearful; for I too was once a wicked dog. Many a time should I have been annihilated from the presence of the LORD, destroyed as Korah, who the earth opened up to swallow down to the pit, "and under it is turned up as fire," and my "carcasse had been wasted in the wilderness." (Numbers 16:30-35, Job 28:5, Numbers 14:33)

How I was spared by God's good pleasure, and as with Moses and Aaron, and the rest who did not rebel, the LORD called to separate yourselves, and Moses spoke saying, " Depart, I pray you, from the tents of these wicked men, and touch nothing of theirs, lest ye be consumed in all their sins." (Numbers 16:20, 21, 26)

1 Corinthians 6:14-7:1,
"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God."
All filthiness of the flesh and spirit. All, ALL, ALL! Spirit too: that means the music, the things you let in your ears and in your eyes - they get down in your spirit, they corrupt, they are filthiness, and Scripture here is telling us to cleanse ourselves from all of it.

Why do you think I'm so hard, and the message sometimes seems extreme? For I know that one compromise can lead to destruction by and by, and in so doing may show one to have received the seed of the Word of God on stony ground, who for a while believe, but in time of temptation fall away. (Luke 8:13), and then to find He never knew you, and to depart from me, ye that work iniquity (Matthew 7:23), " For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie." (Revelation 22:15)

Oh, that is why you best be sure of your salvation, that you are truly born again, and that sinful pleasures have no part in you; they should in fact disgust you. Feel Jesus in Revelation 3:16 who says he will spue thee out of His mouth because you are lukewarm: wishy washy mixture of yuck. Self satisfied and in need of nothing? Scripture says you're wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked! (Revelation 3:12)

And finally, of that wicked Jezebel in the church of Thyatira - Revelation 2:20-23, "Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works."

Oh, do not call yourself a Christian, taking upon you the name of Jesus Christ, holy and undefiled, yet you keep the doctrine of Jezebel by committing fornication and idolatry, which Jesus likens to "the depths of Satan" (Revelation 2:24) Look what happened to Jezebel, the bane of Israel, the wife of King Ahab, in the days of the prophets Elijah and Elisha: She was thrown down from her window, her blood sprinkled on the wall and upon the horses, and the dogs ate her all but the skull, and her feet and hands. (2 Kings 9:30-37)

How symbolic is that? We STILL have dogs that love to feast on Jezebel! You know I'm not talking about canines: not 4 legged beasts, but 2 legged dogs, who desire and devour the ways of Jezebel, and corrupt others with their sensual madness.

2 Kings 10:10, "Know now that there shall fall unto the earth nothing of the word of the Lord, which the Lord spake concerning the house of Ahab: for the Lord hath done that which he spake by his servant Elijah."
Be sure that this pertains to us too, for those who adhere to the ways of Jezebel, and Sodom, and the dog, shall surely be stricken by the hand of God, for when once stirred up, He will perform that which He hath decreed. "and the dwelling place of the wicked shall come to nought." (Job 8:22) For God is "the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase." (Daniel 4:37), "He shall break in pieces mighty men without number, and set others in their stead. Therefore he knoweth their works, and he overturneth them in the night, so that they are destroyed." (Job 34:24-25)

"Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations; And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face."
"God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord." (1 Corinthians 1:9)

Do you fear before Him; are you smitten with conviction?
Are you wondering, maybe not all is right with your soul?
Can you sing "It is well with my soul?"
"Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump" (1 Corinthians 5:7)
"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." (2 Corinthians 5:17)
"He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness." (Job 33:26)

Upvote 0