No Vote, No War, No Murder

W

wmssid

The Curse of Israel

“And giving of Me (YT) young [men] as princes of them, and she (T) will bring them, they will rule in them” – Isa 3.4.

“And more sons of Israel to doing the evil in eyes of He Is (HWHY), and Ehud died. And He Is sold them in hand of Jabin, king of Canaan, who kinging in Hazor, and Sisera, prince of army of him, and this, he dwelled in Harosheth of the Gentiles. And sons of Israel, they cried to He Is, for 900 iron chariots [belonged] to him, and this, oppressing of sons of Israel in strength 20 year. And Deborah, a woman prophetess, wife of Lappidoth, this, judging of Israel in time, the-this” – Judg 4.1-4.

The Outline of Judges.

Pease, affliction, peace, affliction, peace, affliction. This was about 56 percent peace, and 44 percent affliction. The fortune of Israel was continually oscillating. Few of the other prophets of God led in war, except David and Solomon, and the Judges.
Possibly, the judging of Deborah was the Curse of God, because no man was found worthy.

So then, Young Turks and women are to be avoided.

But my real reason for writing to you was expressed in this verse:

“For I will acquit them [members of Millennium] of the guilt of bloodshed, whom I had not acquitted, for He Is (HWHY) dwells in Zion (Third Heaven)” – Joel 3.21.

Alexander Campbell, and the Restoration Movement fulfilled this prophecy. [You never should have left him for Gog.]

What this means is that, “The members of denominational congregations, whose fathers in the faith founded them on murder were guilty of murder. These included: Roman Catholics, Lutherans (Peasants’ Revolt), Anglicans (Civil War in England), Salem Witch hunts in Colonies, and many, many more.”

But when they came out of the denominations, then their murders were forgiven.

I will visit the iniquities of the fathers on the third and fourth generation.

This is one of many “Eternal Truths” in the Bible. But specifically, it refers to the Egyptian Captivity for selling their brother, Joseph, into captivity.

Jacob’s fourth generation was partially born before Jacob led them into Egypt. They continued to be born for 15 more years.

Then, every 50 years, another generation was born. Finally, “the fourth generation” came out at the age of 50 years. This was 215 years in Egypt, despite the Pope and the Johnny-come-lately Bible translations changing it to 430 years. [You know who to believe; see: Gal 3.17.]

NOW TO THE PURPOSE:

“You” who vote, and support worldly governments are guilty of murder.
The US Federal Government was founded on murder and continues to practice murder.

Your State Government was founded on murder and continues to practice murder.

Your City Government was founded on murder and continues to practice murder.

If you vote in this election, you are supporting murder. Most of this presidential debate has been focused on war and mass murder.

He will judge between the nations, and rebuke many people [Joel 3.21]; they will beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation will not lift up sword against nation, neither will they learn war anymore [in New Jerusalem] – Isa 2.4.