United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hi everyone,

We have teamed up with @threadloom to offer an even better searching experience on our forum. You will notice that when you not search for something via our search engine you will have a new display format and many more options to help you narrow down your results.

We want to know how the search works for you so please feel free to reply to this thread with how well the search is working for you!

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

For who can resist his will?
Aug 18, 2015
✟330,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I haven't looked but what I think would be really helpful, is if I could search by subforum, and all my posts in that forum. I couldn't figure out who to do it before. But would make finding posts I'm looking for easier. If someone knows how to do it please let me know.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

threadloom

Site Advisor
May 17, 2017
California
✟16,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I haven't looked but what I think would be really helpful, is if I could search by subforum, and all my posts in that forum. I couldn't figure out who to do it before. But would make finding posts I'm looking for easier. If someone knows how to do it please let me know.

Hi @ImAllLikeOkWaitWhat: There are a few ways to do this, but below is probably the easiest way:

ImAllLikeOkWaitWhat.gif

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0