Jan 13, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟25,010.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What are some things that you have noticed have become better in life since you became Charismatic?

i.e. You can calm down easier... your's and God's relationship is better... you find more joy in life.... :)

Or even something more specific. Just whatever as an encouragement to proclaim what God has done in your life. :D Have a great day!

SUNSTONE

Christian Warrior
Sep 2, 2002
Cocoa Village
Visit site
✟18,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The other day I was thinking about Bruce Lee. The movie "The Dragon", true life story of Bruce Lee, there is a part, where he is kicked in the back.
It broke his back and messed him up good.

I imagined what that would feel like. I wish I had never done that, man. I started to go into shock, and had a hard time breathing.

I prayed in the spirit(tongues) for a minute or two, and it got rid of the shock that I was in. I felt alot better.

Upvote 0

Andrew

Feb 25, 2002
✟13,840.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Talking abt Bruce Lee (I used to watch his movies a lot and learned a few moves like the Nanchaku -- even made my own nanchakus!), my Pastor says that his life is like a bad parable:

the big boss -- fist of fury -- enter the dragon -- game of death

a man who learns the ways of violence, the dragon enters him and he plays a game of with the devil and dies (something like that). *LOL

Upvote 0

SUNSTONE

Christian Warrior
Sep 2, 2002
Cocoa Village
Visit site
✟18,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I had a good pair of nanchakas. They had ballberings too.
I could work those pretty good.

How could someone so small, be so dominating?
I know two things that worked for him, that Christians can use.

1.Work ethic, he was a machine.
2.No fear. I can imagine that Jesus would have complimented him, on his strong faith.

But what a dangerous road to take. One good loss, and you could be done for good.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.