Vitality

Nov 21, 2016
South Africa
✟15,364.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ok so firstly sorry if I post something wrong I don't know the site's culture.

I'm a 17 year old, born and raised Christian (although I dislike saying "born" a Christian). I have always had a relationship with God and like most my "level of christianity" has fluctuated. I've been struggling with masturbation for years but normally when I'm reading my Bible and going to youth often (filling myself up) it's not a problem anymore. Recently I've been going through a bit of a rough patch. Im involved in the Christian committee in my school and recently I've started to just see everyone as cliche. It's to the point where I feel like I've been around Christianity so long that even speaking about God can feel cliche, I'm really not sure how else to describe it. When people share those face book style Scriptures of the day I just cringe. I would really like to overcome this and renew my relationship with God, I'm a much better person when I'm filling myself up and recently it has been pretty hard. (could be due to 2 months of exams as well but it's still an issue I felt I needed an outside opinion on)