• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Need A Helping Hand With Medical Bills

BlessedOne1

Dec 21, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
✟209.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello, I am a young woman who was completely healthy, but at the beginning of 2013 I was diagnosed with Papillary Thyroid Cancer. I have since had a thyroidectomy (removal of my entire thyroid), have undergone radioactive idione treatment, and am working with an endocrinologist to balance my thryoid levels. Although I've been told this is the "best" cancer anyone could have and I will be better, I unfortunately am suffering financially because of it. I was working full time and have gone out on several leaves due to medical reasons. Needless to say I had to move in with family because I could no longer afford my rent. I am very behind on all my regular bills and my bank account has a negative balance.

Now with my medical expenses on top of my other bills, I don't know how I will pay them off. I have done everything I can do try to make ends meet, but I am in need of help. So I decided to create a fundraiser for myself here with the hope that some kindhearted people will extend their generosity. I do have faith and pray that some guardian angels will help me out. <staff edit>

Last edited by a moderator: