My Personal Testimony Of Supernatural Experience With God

DavidKuvelas

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
✟7,640.00
Faith
Christian
My Personal Story and Testimony:

The following story I share with you so that you may know by what right I have knowledge of this world, and by what right I have understanding thereof, and by what right I know for a fact that God our Father is real and exists, for I do not nor have I ever had faith, I was never good enough to have faith, but God has shown himself to me and therefore I know of His existence as opposed to having faith only of His existence. This by no means makes me better then anyone else, no, if anything at all it only means that I will be held to a higher standard since I have knowledge of the truth, and therefore when I do wrong, I have no excuses. And as Jesus said, "blessed are those who have not seen and yet still believe", and although I have not seen God with my eyes, I was in His presence and heard and felt His presence. So let me therefore explain my story and testimony of what happened to me when I was twelve years old.

One night when I was twelve years of age, I had just gone to bed and was at the point of just being asleep when suddenly an evil force came unto me, immediately I awoke and found myself paralyzed unable to move, unable to speak, unable to open my eyes. Instantly I knew something horrible and supernatural was happening to me, I knew instinctively to call out to God for help and I said in my mind very quickly and frantically, "God help me, please God help me, God please help me!"

Instantly a person walked into my room and said three words to me which were, "It's your Father" and proceeded very quickly around my bed and leaned over me, as soon as this person came into my room and announced himself as "my Father", I immediately assumed it was my dad who had walked into my room, so I cried in my mind, "dad help me, please dad help me" very quickly and frantically knowing that my dad could not hear me because I could not speak, nor move, nor open my eyes. The reason I assumed it was my dad was because at the time I had no idea whatsoever that God was our Father, and even though I have never in my life called my dad father, still to my twelve year old mind I simply assumed it was my dad who had entered my room.

After this person leaned over me, the evil force was immediately gone, this person then quickly walked out of my room and I was instantly asleep. I woke up some 5-10 minutes later wondering what had happened to me, but not overly worried about it, just a mild curiosity. I got up and walked downstairs where I found my dad playing Yahtzee with my stepmother, and I asked my dad, "did you just come up into my room a little while ago?", and my dad looked at me very strangely and replied, "no".

I knew immediately that my dad had not come into my room, for my dad has never in his life that I can ever remember come into my room, that is something he simply does not do. So I walked back upstairs and without too much more thought about it, I went to sleep. The only person I ever told at the time was my mother, and I quickly forgot the event since I could not begin to understand what had happened to me, and it is my belief that God himself put it into my mind that I would not dwell on this event, that I would forget about it, until a time when I would remember and understand what had happened to me that night.

That time came when I reached the age of 25 times around the sun, and once I realized who it was that came into my room when I was twelve years old I began to be taught many things by the Holy Spirit, and was baptized by the Holy Spirit. That was ten years ago, and since then I have learned many things, and many truths. I have told almost no one of what happened to me, but now I feel compelled to tell everyone of my experience, for I do not worry about what the world would think of me, the truth is the truth, and neither can anyone change the truth nor can they stop the truth from being spoken and heard by Gods chosen children. For the world would laugh at such a story, psychiatrists would seek to destroy me with the use of prolonged and constant drugs, and I would be ridiculed by the world as being nothing more than a weirdo cult leader. But the world also laughed at Noah too, the world ridiculed all the prophets in the Bible and killed them, the world killed Jesus Christ, the world has never had the truth, all the world has had is corruption, evil, wars and killing, murders and sexual perversion, lies and deception, for this world has always been corrupt, all the way back to the first sin of Eve, and thereafter Adam.

This supernatural experience with God was neither my first nor my last supernatural experience, but it was by far the most powerful and the most profound. My very first supernatural experience happened to me when I was maybe 5 years old, I was in my bed fully awake and as I was looking at my dresser, one of the dresser drawers opened and out popped a little person of maybe 1 foot tall or so, I did not get a good look at this little person because as soon as I saw him I panicked and flew out of my bed and out of my room as fast as a five year old can.

My second supernatural experience was more powerful and even more scary, I was about 6 years old or so, and I was watching television by myself, as I was watching a show; out of the blue I looked at this persons face and as I did I saw as clear as day his eyes light up yellow and shine very powerfully as he looked directly at me, and as he did I felt a terrible horrible cold evil feeling come over me, and I panicked, I can hardly remember what happened after that but I know I did not watch television again for a long time.

My next supernatural experience happened when I was about 10 years old, I had watched on television a show with Uri Geller where he showed how to bend forks by using your own power. I thought this was very interesting and wanted to try it myself. So I got a fork from the kitchen and it was time for bed so I took the fork determined to do what Uri Geller could do. As I was lying in bed, I had the fork in my right hand and I did what he instructed by trying to call on all my power within my body into the fork, I concentrated on this for some time, and when I felt the fork get warm in my hand I tried to bend it with one hand between my thumb and fingers. I tried this over and over for maybe 30 minutes or so, I could not bend the fork like he said. As I was trying to do this, I became very sleepy and I came to the point of being half asleep, a point in between sleep and awake, then all of a sudden I awoke and I still had the fork in my right hand, and as I awoke I had the thought that I somehow knew I could bend the fork, and without any effort whatsoever I easily bent the fork completely in half like it was made of butter, applying almost no pressure or effort. Immediately after doing this I put the fork down and went to sleep, not thinking twice about it. This event did not accompany any evil feelings or presence, but I do not believe it was by my own power that bent the fork, although I suppose it's possible that I could have, but I know enough now to know not to mess with anything like this, for it only allows the evil one to enter into your life. Because I did not bend the fork with any faith, but I suppose it's possible I was able to bend it by a lack of unfaith in that in that very second of awaking I had not doubted that I could bend the fork, perhaps that was enough for me to bend it, but it is also possible that the evil one gave me this power, certainly I cannot say for certain, but I would never indulge in anything like this ever again, for I know this can bring Satan into your life, for it is by evil that people seek power.

My next supernatural experience was the one I have previously described when I was 12 years of age where evil attacked me and our Heavenly Father saved me from this evil.

My next supernatural experience happened when I was about 14 or so, I had gotten curious about Ouigi Boards from watching them on television, so I went down to the store and purchased one, I brought it home and with a friend we tried it together, nothing happened for us at all. Of course I thought of it as just a game so I didn't really expect anything to happen for real, so we put it away not thinking twice about it. A day or two later I was by myself and got the thought of taking out the Ouigi Board and trying it myself, so I went and got it and put it onto the table, as I was about to take it out of the box and still holding it, I got this overwhelming and very strong supernatural feeling of the same cold evil feeling that came over me and it was unmistakable, immediately I once again panicked and took the Ouigi Board and ran out of the house onto a deck where I threw the Ouigi Board as far as I could out into some bushes and trees, all I could think of was getting rid of it as fast as I possibly could, and throwing it away in the trash can was not good enough, I wanted to create as much distance from myself and this Ouigi Board as possible.

Since that supernatural event, I have had no others that would relate to evil, only one that saved me from injury. I was about 18 years old at the time, I had a little tiny glass vial with a cork on the top, and I had water inside the vial and for whatever reason I was heating the water with a lighter by holding the flame underneath it. As I was doing this I was holding the vial up to my face so that I could watch the water begin to boil, all of a sudden while the vial was less then a foot away from my face it exploded right in front of my face, and I felt the air hit my face very hard and my eyes were still open not having the chance to close them in time. After this happened I was left dumbfounded because not only did I not receive any injury to my eyes, nor my face in any way, but the glass had completely vanished, not one trace of glass could be found anywhere, not even the smallest little piece, it was as if the glass vial had completely disintegrated into thin air.

Since that time up until this day at 35 years old, I have had no apparent supernatural events happen to me other then when I was 25 years old and was baptized by the Holy Spirit, but when that supernatural event happened to me it was not evil showing itself to me, it was not evil attacking me, nor was is it God saving me from injury, it was a time of great joy, great comfort, and great happiness and contentment. It was a time of the beginning of understanding, and it was a time of never looking back, for having been called I have only been made clean by the fire, rather then corrupted by it.

My friends, I tell you with the greatest sincerity and with all the love and compassion I have that these things are all true, and that I do not know why I have been chosen to know the truth, perhaps it is because God knows that I will share the truth with no fear, with no reservations, never fearing my own death or persecution in this world. For I do not have a family anymore, I do not have any personal friends, I do not have a wife or children, and I believe God has purposely kept these things from me so that I can be his messenger so to speak, a witness unto him, having no earthly possessions in which to fear losing.

So please, if you have an ear to hear with, come with me and I will show you all that I have learned, but be ready to take a journey like you have never taken before, for the truth is far stranger than fiction.

Reactions: JamiArch

logicalbeing

Apr 14, 2010
✟111.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Terrible story, many people have the same experience with being paralysed because during sleep your mind paralyses you so you don't go running around like you are in your dream. You are basing your belief structures off a dream that was filled with images you have seen in church or on TV. Also when you are 12 you are really gullible, and later in life you become good at justifying your beliefs.

Think a little before taking a strange occurrence, and basing your life on it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jamesaustin87

Jan 15, 2013
✟7,611.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
david, me reading your post comfirmed to me a great many things but i would just like to say that i just turned 25 in october and on january 12 2013 i to was baptized by the HOLY SPIRIT. I have feared many things and did not know what i was going to to with my life but since that day 3 days ago my whole life makes sense now and i know my purpose on this earth and what i am supposed to be doing. Thank you so much david for posting this because it comfirmed even more for me and my supernatural experience

Upvote 0

notforgotten

Child of God
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟77,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Right on David. I too have had supernatural experiences. The Father has spoken to me. I've seen Jesus and the Holy Spirit. My gaurdian angel has made herself known to me. I've seen and heard both demons and human devils. God bless you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Right on David. I too have had supernatural experiences. The Father has spoken to me. I've seen Jesus and the Holy Spirit. My gaurdian angel has made herself known to me. I've seen and heard both demons and human devils. God bless you.

have u seen Jesus n the Holy Spirit ??? really ???
tell us more

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ssskkk

Oct 29, 2013
✟15,112.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
How would you know if you've been baptized by the Holy Spirit?, and if so, is water baptism required?
Just asking as I too have had an experience with god.
I had a vision that the palms of my hands were red in which I simultaneously realized that I had dreamt this the night before and then right afterwards i went through a life changing experience.
Thanks.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How would you know if you've been baptized by the Holy Spirit?, and if so, is water baptism required?
Just asking as I too have had an experience with god.
I had a vision that the palms of my hands were red in which I simultaneously realized that I had dreamt this the night before and then right afterwards i went through a life changing experience.
Thanks.
Jesus was baptized by water too, u should follow Him.

Jesus bless you

Upvote 0