Not open for further replies.

CountryLady

Oct 24, 2005
✟18,869.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello sallystrothers, yes being a widow or widower is tough. We understand the heartache your mom feels. I'm glad your mom joked around about running out of tears. It's nice to keep some laughter each day. My mom did the same thing when she lost her parents, her tears duct's just stopped working. I've been a widow for three years and eight months, my son has hard days as he's a young teenager. It's not easy, but we have good days. I'm glad your here to join in and share. Maybe your mom would like to come and join us too. It does help to have someone to talk to, and we understand what she's going through. Big hugs to you and your mom. God bless you both.

Upvote 0
B

Bevlina

Oh I hope your Mum can come and join us sally! To cry for 5 years non stop would be horrifying. I never did that. The grieving was inside me but I let time pass and worked as I did. So I guess I worked my way through it. I've been a widow 6 years on October 24th of this year. Often I have flashbacks to that hideous night when I found him dead. But, I went into shock, tears came and went but the shock stayed for a long time.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.