✟192,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Agreed, :thumbsup: back to the OP....

I also got what Andrea said earlier that we can choose to pray in the Spirit against this anti-Christ spirit (represented by ISis in the dream) or we can lay down and do nothing.

I didn't take Isis as literal in the dream but in a Eph 6 kind of way for ourselves (they represented the powers and principalities), ie as we witness the dross in the world through the news, around us etc, do we prayerfully try to fight against it and take the hardship that comes with it or do we lay down and do nothing.

Onlybygrace, was ISIS in your dream wearing the same black clothes? Did you see their faces?

in my dream the four that I saw were wearing traditional black ISIS garments. There was the flag... As they approached Houston with the cannon, there were swarms of covert ISIS fighters who came out when the fighting hit the city...

Just had to respond to this quickly...

Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
in my dream the four that I saw were wearing traditional black ISIS garments. There was the flag... As they approached Houston with the cannon, there were swarms of covert ISIS fighters who came out when the fighting hit the city...

Just had to respond to this quickly...
No problem, thanks. :thumbsup:

Yesterday I re-read this thread and along with Eph 6 was another verse in 2 Cor 10:4

The swarms of covert ISIS fighters reminded me again of what we do not see advancing on our cities, our minds.

Will pray more on this, brother.

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0

standingtall

Such is life....
Jan 5, 2012
✟1,535.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

So not long ago I had a dream in which ISIS was making a push into the US from the south. Me and two friends watched from a ridge line as four ISIS fighters towed by hand and rope a big artillery piece into the heart of the country. They fired as they went and the news began reporting the conflict soon after. Well in Houston, the ISIS fighters suddenly multiplied remarkably fast and those who resisted were rounded up in a big town square, stripped naked, and executed. People were cursing violently, women and children were being raped and sold into slavery, and an overwhelming feeling of despair took hold of me. That feeling lasted for several days. Towards the end of the dream I was presented with an opportunity to take up arms and fight against ISIS or lay them down and live a peaceful life, one that I somehow knew would bring hardship and suffering. I chose to lay down the weapons.....

Thought I'd share this here for some reason... carry on
and so maybe think about how this is connected to the liberals=lawless who are taking control of churches freedom by the courts ( which are lawless too) / of the churches down there in that exact same area Houston .

you see the vacuum created by lawlessness/ the all consuming black hole of hell in men's psyche / death sucking death,
is spiritually sucking legalism to it .. read the paper/ you can just hear the whirlwinds forming. .. both these extremes yet both are on the same coin .

but here is the real issue..The Message of the Georgia Guidestones

they care NOT what they use.. how do you maintain a world population at 500,000,000 , that means 6, 500,000,000 REAL people DIES..
how ? shall we dream up the ways they could use ?

but WHO? maybe those who sacrifice "their care" to gods of science , logic and wealth/ materialism , intellectualism everykind of ism.. ? it has always been the same enemy of God.. death and mankind's self deception and stupidity.
that is exactly what took over the " new world" but christians got the blame .. now islam will get the blame not that anyone is really innocent ever. yes some nutters will be guilty as hell is and has always been between men ears.. .. but they are not really the issues.. someone is leaving the borders open and someone at cdc let a lady fly who was under quarantine and exposed to Ebola and the list of stuff goes on and on and on and on about how militant and ignorant and arrogant mankind really is and is about to prove !
and they will use who ever and whatever to blame it all on.. to get control , what they can use to accomplish their ends and their thievery of the whole world.

but God is bigger, his is way more permanent ! Our God is awesome and he has plans too.. but we have to wait for the numbers of any who wills to follow the one true God .. they have to come in. and then the door shuts and his wrath starts and he does it ... actually I think his wrath starts a few minutes before his door shuts .. so be ready and prepared .
I know my son has prayed about what he can and can't do to protect himself and his family, and all of us are first responsible to our Lord for what it is we can and can not do in his name.
what conclusions he came to was different than what you came too.
but we have to allow each man to listen to the real God for himself and follow him for himself .
that is the deal.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
and so maybe think about how this is connected to the liberals=lawless who are taking control of churches freedom by the courts ( which are lawless too) / of the churches down there in that exact same area Houston .

you see the vacuum created by lawlessness/ the all consuming black hole of hell in men's psyche / death sucking death,
is spiritually sucking legalism to it .. read the paper/ you can just hear the whirlwinds forming. .. both these extremes yet both are on the same coin .

but here is the real issue..The Message of the Georgia Guidestones

they care NOT what they use.. how do you maintain a world population at 500,000,000 , that means 6, 500,000,000 REAL people DIES..
how ? shall we dream up the ways they could use ?

but WHO? maybe those who sacrifice "their care" to gods of science , logic and wealth/ materialism , intellectualism everykind of ism.. ? it has always been the same enemy of God.. death and mankind's self deception and stupidity.
that is exactly what took over the " new world" but christians got the blame .. now islam will get the blame not that anyone is really innocent ever. yes some nutters will be guilty as hell is and has always been between men ears.. .. but they are not really the issues.. someone is leaving the borders open and someone at cdc let a lady fly who was under quarantine and exposed to Ebola and the list of stuff goes on and on and on and on about how militant and ignorant and arrogant mankind really is and is about to prove !
and they will use who ever and whatever to blame it all on.. to get control , what they can use to accomplish their ends and their thievery of the whole world.

but God is bigger, his is way more permanent ! Our God is awesome and he has plans too.. but we have to wait for the numbers of any who wills to follow the one true God .. they have to come in. and then the door shuts and his wrath starts and he does it ... actually I think his wrath starts a few minutes before his door shuts .. so be ready and prepared .
I know my son has prayed about what he can and can't do to protect himself and his family, and all of us are first responsible to our Lord for what it is we can and can not do in his name.
what conclusions he came to was different than what you came too.
but we have to allow each man to listen to the real God for himself and follow him for himself .
that is the deal.

a slight topical bend.... is it so that you will find many of the positions of leadership and command in the national guard (usa) are ..for some time now,being quietly replaced with so called non radical muslims of long term. even generational US citizenship...
how would one verify that?

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

a slight topical bend.... is it so that you will find many of the positions of leadership and command in the national guard (usa) are ..for some time now,being quietly replaced with so called non radical muslims of long term. even generational US citizenship...

I didnt know that islamics were getting into leadership in any of our national defense. I did notice lots of men lined up and thought it was from the middle east it is wasn't it was ours , it was something.
but that is exactly how they take over in Islamic countries.. they even get us to train them. is everyone here in government just really stupid?

" they may be " intellectual" but our wise guys are not so wise nor smart either.. arrogant definately..
right now they think they are using islamics against islamics.... not..
oh well.. what the ( heck) it is just another invader to the party .. let in here by the 1%ers.

they want us to, freak out.. to kill , to start a war , and kill all ourselves off.

and if we don't do that ,, they will spread blankets and gmo cheese and white flour commodities with some more blankets until disease kills us off. and if that doesn't work the hunger games will.. what can't they use ? the list endless.

but obviously in their scenario everyone dies but them and they take it all. .
might I say God has a very different scenario planned .. just like he did with Pharaoh in the olden days,....

but God let Pharaoh make the call and plot the plot .. and looks like they are starting or have already started to play their hand.. GA stones are proof a declaration of war on society and educational system have been their vehical of choice for 500 or 600 years. so He will start too. but we have to let Him and get our direction from him only..
He is the stone that causes all men to stumble... he is the rock not cut with human hands that strikes the ten toes..
like David I got a stone and I know how to use it!
we don't need a war .. we just need the right stone in the right place at the right time.. so we wait for him and his time.

we better know his voice .. there is going to be all kinds of voices screaming in the darkness that is coming.. we better know His voice and His word and His deeds.. because the golden calf we all built is going to sound like him in that kind of darkness.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

standingtall

Such is life....
Jan 5, 2012
✟1,535.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why Does the Government Need Guillotines? | Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show

everytime fema is mentioned its met with A incredulism B mockery C denial.

The conspiracy site linked above (not a good source of news IMO) references Georgia State HB (House Bill) 1274 as legislation for "Death penalty; guillotine provision". Want to see what Georgia State Legislature HB 1274 really was from the actual Georgia State Legislature website?

Georgia State HB 1274

Oh yeah...the 500,000 "coffins"? snopes.com: Obama Quietly Orders One Billion Dollars Worth of Disposable Coffins
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-fema-coffins-plastic-grave-liners.904

...and the 30,000 guillotines?
snopes.com: U.S. Government Purchases 30,000 Guillotines
Did the U.S. Government Purchase 30,000 Guillotines? No.

cant you lot that live in the states go for a drive and see if these camps exist ?
I'll repost this:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7844408/#post66401620

...in addition many of these "concentration camps" are county, state or federal prisons which have been housing criminals for quite some time.

Nothing to see here, folks.
skyisfalling.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

standingtall

Such is life....
Jan 5, 2012
✟1,535.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Maybe if you look at their website?

http://www.nationalguard.mil/Leadership/NGBGOMO.aspx

Click on some states....click on the names....count how many are muslims....report back to us....

Forum member NannaNae has a great verse in her signature line. Some of you folks should heed it:

Isaiah 8:12 (ESV)
12 “Do not call conspiracy all that this people calls conspiracy, and do not fear what they fear, nor be in dread.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe if you look at their website?

http://www.nationalguard.mil/Leadership/NGBGOMO.aspx

Click on some states....click on the names....count how many are muslims....report back to us....

Forum member NannaNae has a great verse in her signature line. Some of you folks should heed it:

Isaiah 8:12 (ESV)
12 “Do not call conspiracy all that this people calls conspiracy, and do not fear what they fear, nor be in dread.

^_^ thats tricky... how do we tell from a surname .
how many are free mason?
any way.. i was only asking if the hearsay could be verified. a non radical in a sensitive position would not stick muhammad in their name.

however... absolutely no one in the most powerful empire the world ever knew..expected it to be taken over in one single night.. from inside its own walls.. (ref:daniel/babylon) .
not trying to be a doomer gloomer lol.. just thinking aloud because thinking is allowed :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The conspiracy site linked above (not a good source of news IMO) references Georgia State HB (House Bill) 1274 as legislation for "Death penalty; guillotine provision". Want to see what Georgia State Legislature HB 1274 really was from the actual Georgia State Legislature website?

Georgia State HB 1274

Oh yeah...the 500,000 "coffins"? snopes.com: Obama Quietly Orders One Billion Dollars Worth of Disposable Coffins
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-fema-coffins-plastic-grave-liners.904

...and the 30,000 guillotines?
snopes.com: U.S. Government Purchases 30,000 Guillotines
Did the U.S. Government Purchase 30,000 Guillotines? No.

I'll repost this:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7844408/#post66401620

...in addition many of these "concentration camps" are county, state or federal prisons which have been housing criminals for quite some time.

Nothing to see here, folks.
skyisfalling.jpg

haha... nice pic,,
this is our dilemma ..with the net the flood of true AND false information goes both directions..
-one web site states they bought guillotines.. but where are they now..there is nothing to back up the claim.
-another web site says they didn't.. but where aren't they now....there is nothing to back up the claim..

revelations tells us everyone that refuses the mark of the beast will be beheaded....
islaam beheads... one or 2 by knife is one thing but millions?
si im not trying to be a conspiracy merchant.i just see what the bible states,and that its been 100% accurate thus far and i observe the general pattern of world trends against the lord Jesus.. and i see a plain direction,a swiftly forming pattern.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the entire conflict against terrorism is fueled by carefully generated fear ..its fueled to bring about an end game...the warmongers desire war.

yet logically observe... the worst home soil hit was 9/11 2000+ died .

tragic- yes... and you all got so upset...and the attitude in favor of war increased.
yet..this year 500,000+ will die in the states ..from tobacco related illness
30,000 from gunshot inflicted by another us citizen... etc
you get the picture? wheres the outrage?wheres the cry to war.

your more likley to die at the hands of your own people then ever even see a terrorist...odd isnt it

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

like eagleswings

discovering
Dec 28, 2011
england
✟16,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
Why so much worry about ISIS, how many times has the lord protected us all,in our daily lifes, that we dont see,or sometimes see.
i can say,there been many times, i have looked back and said, that was God protecting me.
what i am trying to say is, we are in danger, daily,becuase we are his, the enemy trys ways to put us in harms way, but God, has our back covered.
so why should ISIS, be a problem all of a sudden, and any way, they can only kill the body, and they can do nolthing more. we go to everlasting life whith christ.
Jesus told us, let our hearts not be troubled, these things have to happen.
i am not concerned whith ISIS, i am more concerned about how i live for christ.
work out a salvation whith fear and trembling. knowing the terror of the lord we pursuade men.
dont fear ISIS, fear the lord.
that day when we face God, are accountable, to him, thats what i fear. its a scary thing to come face to face whith the creater of the universe,the alpha and omega, that who we should fear.

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟206,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Been several years, but considering the news on the southern border, thought this might be worth a bump.
Blessings! I also had a dream like that, so I hope it brings creedance to yours. Trump was the delay.

Reactions: Lotuspetal_uk
Upvote 0