Manhattan, KS
✟192,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So not long ago I had a dream in which ISIS was making a push into the US from the south. Me and two friends watched from a ridge line as four ISIS fighters towed by hand and rope a big artillery piece into the heart of the country. They fired as they went and the news began reporting the conflict soon after. Well in Houston, the ISIS fighters suddenly multiplied remarkably fast and those who resisted were rounded up in a big town square, stripped naked, and executed. People were cursing violently, women and children were being raped and sold into slavery, and an overwhelming feeling of despair took hold of me. That feeling lasted for several days. Towards the end of the dream I was presented with an opportunity to take up arms and fight against ISIS or lay them down and live a peaceful life, one that I somehow knew would bring hardship and suffering. I chose to lay down the weapons.....

Thought I'd share this here for some reason... carry on

anewman1993

Aug 17, 2014
✟19,907.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Isis is a big problem, for many reasons. The threat of them to the US is VERY real, its insainly easy to get across our borders (or the whole Illegal immigration thing wouldn't be so discussed). Personally though, I don't think they will be an army if they come into our country, but a trickle of people spreading out to commit terrorist activity. So far, honestly, we have been lucky, terrorist are stupid and they kill themselves in an attack, I can think of half a million ways to kill more people, with less effort and cause more fear than crashing a plane into a landmark. Yes it was horrible, but there could be much MUCH worse. Thats what I'm personally afraid of with isis. What happens if they get a few 1000 people over the border to start recking havoc individually? What if they start bombing random grocery stores across the country? Spread us thin while recruiting. Keep in mind, this organization is so horrible that pretty much every sadist in the middle east is flocking to them, they don't actually care about converting, it just and excuse for some of them to hurt people.

Thats what I'm worried about. If they were going to try to bring a legit army over the boarder I would laugh. between the US army, texas with its huge amount of guns and ammo in civilian hands, and the drug cartels (you really think they are going to be cool with people killing their customers?) they don't stand a chance. The slow trickle though, THAT is a real concern.

Upvote 0

like eagleswings

discovering
Dec 28, 2011
england
✟16,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
it wont be ISIS rounding us up, it will be the government.

when i saw the furgusen march protest, before it got out of hand, i noticed, the police had general purpose machine guns mounted ontop there military trucks. , bit of over kill or preperation for something else.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

anewman1993

Aug 17, 2014
✟19,907.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
why do you think we have all these guns?

This, and before anyone jumps on the "what you think you can beat the military" keep this in mind.

- the wars in the middle east, we have effectively been fighting people less armed than the american people (minus big stuff like rpg's) for how many years without sucess now?

- The military supply chain is mostly civilian contracts (to my knowledge), it doesn't matter if they have tanks, helicopters, and jets if they don't have ammo or fuel to use them with.

-Most members of the military are not going to open fire on people who could very well be their family and friends.

Upvote 0

like eagleswings

discovering
Dec 28, 2011
england
✟16,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
why do you think we have all these guns?

its very complex whats going on,i only know a tiny part, but its all very subtle.
but be sure they know how to get round the civilian gun rights.
remember what the australian prime minister said at u.n, better to lose freedoms and have secuirity. people seeing the horrors of ISIS, well there going to submit more,to that , for the sake of peace and secuirity. all part of preperation for
man of sin , the son of perdition

Upvote 0

anewman1993

Aug 17, 2014
✟19,907.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
its very complex whats going on,i only know a tiny part, but its all very subtle.
but be sure they know how to get round the civilian gun rights.
remember what the australian prime minister said at u.n, better to lose freedoms and have secuirity. people seeing the horrors of ISIS, well there going to submit more,to that , for the sake of peace and secuirity. all part of preperation for
man of sin , the son of perdition

They try that and there is going to be a civil war on their hands, this country was founded on us all having certain rights. They try that, then how are they going to take guns away from people? They going to door to door checking houses? Thats the only way they can get rid of all the guns, and let me tell you, that will lead to a LOT of bloodshead. Some of our leaders may be absolutely insane, but even they arn't insane enough to try that.

Upvote 0

like eagleswings

discovering
Dec 28, 2011
england
✟16,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
and dont forget our brothers and sister over there, and the horror they gone through, i realy thought about it, i mean its terrorfying,not being able to protect your children, or family. some of the thoughts i had, that i would want to kill them ISIS lot, come on, i am not the only one here. yes its wrong to think that
but not hiding the fact i wanted to. God knows, how can i hide such emotions from God. love your enemys, brings it to whole new level when it comes to them monsters.
we should not forget our christrians over there.
i wonder what they would thing.that we debate silly things like getting tattoos.
while there persecuted, beyond anything we could comprehend,i pray God gives them mighty strength,that there faith does not fail.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

anewman1993

Aug 17, 2014
✟19,907.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
we should not forget our christrians over there.
i wonder what they would thing.that we debate silly things like getting tattoos.
while there persecuted, beyond anything we could comprehend,i pray God gives them mighty strength,that there faith does not fail.

Man, they would probably think "stop wasting money and bring us GUNS".

In all seriousness, While I agree we should love our enemies, if they are litterally killing you and beheading your children I think its ok to want to help our brothers and sisters defend themselves. Honestly, Ive wondered how much money it would take to hire out a mercenary group and send over there to mope the mess up, probably more than we (even as every christian church in the country) could raise. but its not like any of the worlds governments seem to care about a faction in the world carving its own little nation out of other countries.

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0

like eagleswings

discovering
Dec 28, 2011
england
✟16,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
They try that and there is going to be a civil war on their hands, this country was founded on us all having certain rights. They try that, then how are they going to take guns away from people? They going to door to door checking houses? Thats the only way they can get rid of all the guns, and let me tell you, that will lead to a LOT of bloodshead. Some of our leaders may be absolutely insane, but even they arn't insane enough to try that.

they might not want to take your guns, some one said if all the guns in the USA
was handed over, the scrapmoney from the metal could possibly pay off the national debt.that a lot of guns, so its not practical. but whatever they do, there wont be much we can do about it. this antichrist thing has to happen
we cannot stop it, all we can do is spread the gospel while we can.

i have not a gun,and i live there a large muslim community, i know the place
i work in muslim houses, made me a cup of tea,even biscuits. most are nice people, they want to live there lives same as us. its the youngsters,thats were the danger is. if they get hooked up whith a couple of wacko extremists.

Upvote 0
G

gideons300

don't be so sure of that. If you have not heard of Rex84 you might want to research it a bit. In 1984, an add on bill was Rex 84, which authorized the construction and staffing of 600 "internment" camps, the smallest to which can house 20,000. FEMA is in control 0f them.` Type in Rex84 on Google Earth. A whole lotta dots can be zooned in on.... 600 of them.

There is a youtube video showing many of them from the outside of 10' barbed wire fences, with the angled constantine razor wire turned inward See if you can catch the one in north Ga. rows and rows of three to four person coffins..... 500,000 of them, as far as you can see.

They are said to be for immigration, but it is far more sinister than that. And they can do what they want, all because we gave up 200 years worth of civil liberties so that we could feel more secure. And the irony is that they call it the Patriot Act.

Oh, it has been reported, but I have no proof, that they are staffed with guards... armed ones.

We know it is bound to get bad. If an economic collapse happens, grocery stones on average have three days of food....under normal conditions.

I am not fearful, but certainly neither am I ignoring the possibility that it may be in our future. If we are walking in all the light we currently have, praise God. If not, the time to get further away from the border with the wilderness we came from is now, methinks. The rewards if we do is staggering, and I am not talking heaven. The cost? Just our old self, that caused us all sorts of grief.

Even though it may get bad, it is about to get good.

It is no joke.

Blessings,

Gideon

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟720,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Less than 100 miles from here in Moore OK, a recent convert to Islam was attempting to convert people at work. He got into a final argument when he supported the stoning of women who usurp authority over men.

His female boss fired him for making terroristic threats. He left and returned with a knife beheading his former bow and stabbing another woman in the office. His attack ended when one of those crazy gun owners shot him. She was an officer of the company.

The man has since recovered from the shooting, the woman has not recovered from the beheading.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Laying down the weapons.

Big mistake.

Next immediately you would have to deny The Lord and convert to Islam or be killed.

Probably beheaded.
Shock.... as believers in Jesus we may have to take up the cross and lay down our lives...?

The OPs choice is correct.. as this anti christ spirit will and already has invaded all the west long ago.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.