Oct 25, 2011
✟23,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hi all. Last two years,after ignoring christ, I’m completely devoted to evangelical,bible only denomination. so happy and exited to embrace the scripture,and christian way. And that’s coming from a guy who never taught about religion. ashamed now that I didn’t do it earlier. But I guess it’s never too late.

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,109,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
(CLV) Ex 31:13
Now you, speak to the sons of Israel saying, Surely, My sabbaths shall you keep, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations to know that I am Yahweh, Who is hallowing you.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟923,341.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi all. Last two years,after ignoring christ, I’m completely devoted to evangelical,bible only denomination. so happy and exited to embrace the scripture,and christian way. And that’s coming from a guy who never taught about religion. ashamed now that I didn’t do it earlier. But I guess it’s never too late.
Been there... done that (Joined SDA church). I really like it.

Upvote 0

Freth

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Midwest, USA
✟387,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
I was born and raised into the SDA church, but I fell away at age sixteen and was in the world for thirty long years. The Holy Spirit kept patiently working on me until my heart was finally in the right place, and I came back to Christianity. I made it a point not to immediately jump back into my former denomination until I vetted scripture and the teachings of other denominations first. This landed me back at Seventh-day Adventism, because there is a deeper understanding of scripture, of Christian life, of prophecy, of health; a complete package that I couldn't find anywhere else I looked (my own experience is that other denominations paled by comparison). I can't imagine being anything but SDA.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟488,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Welcome! We are happy to have you. :)

Here are some Adventist Pastors who I have found have the best bible studies that match God's Word which is what everything must be tested by.

Pastor Doug Batchelor AmazingFacts.org
Pastor Stephen Bohr sumtv.org
Walter Veith

There are lots others out there but these three are my favorites. Pastor Batchelor for more over all good sermons, and Pastor Bohr and Pastor Veith for deep studies.

I would consider checking out the SDA churches in your area. Not all of them are created equal I have found when I recently moved, so check out a few before making one your home and as always pray to Jesus to lead you.

God bless!

Upvote 0

zeljan

Oct 25, 2011
✟23,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I was born and raised into the SDA church, but I fell away at age sixteen and was in the world for thirty long years. The Holy Spirit kept patiently working on me until my heart was finally in the right place, and I came back to Christianity. I made it a point not to immediately jump back into my former denomination until I vetted scripture and the teachings of other denominations first. This landed me back at Seventh-day Adventism, because there is a deeper understanding of scripture, of Christian life, of prophecy, of health; a complete package that I couldn't find anywhere else I looked (my own experience is that other denominations paled by comparison). I can't imagine being anything but SDA.
That’s exactly why I joined the church. That’s exactly why joined the church. Couldn’t explain any better.Thank you.

Upvote 0

zeljan

Oct 25, 2011
✟23,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome! We are happy to have you. :)

Here are some Adventist Pastors who I have found have the best bible studies that match God's Word which is what everything must be tested by.

Pastor Doug Batchelor AmazingFacts.org
Pastor Stephen Bohr sumtv.org
Walter Veith

There are lots others out there but these three are my favorites. Pastor Batchelor for more over all good sermons, and Pastor Bohr and Pastor Veith for deep studies.

I would consider checking out the SDA churches in your area. Not all of them are created equal I have found when I recently moved, so check out a few before making one your home and as always pray to Jesus to lead you.

God bless!
Thank you very much. already familiar with them,and I’m listening every day.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟488,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
YouTube channels for the pastors SB listed:

Doug Batchelor: Doug Batchelor, Amazing Facts
Stephen Bohr: Secrets Unsealed
Walter Veith: Clash of Minds
Thank you for posting Walter Veith channel, I just started listening to him, I heard about him, but randomly listened to him on my AdvenTV app and he explained the Three Angles' messages in Revelation so perfectly and I love his style of teaching. Thanks for sharing his channel and Happy Sabbath all!

Upvote 0