My fiancées family hates me

Velvetyrabbit

Jul 9, 2015
✟15,195.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
My fiancées family hates me, actively so they look for ways to hate me, they have digitally stalked me multiple times and brought their finds to my fiancée in order to show them what an inappropriate choice I am. I went to art school and they found photographs of a nude model from 6 years ago (you still couldn't see anything and they were artistically done)
My Facebook and pointed out where I never deleted two photos of me smiling with another man from 7 years ago (I forgot they existed, it's 7 years ago)
Then they have stalked my Instagram now and I use it to sell vintage clothes. There's a photo with my face cut out because the dress is rather revealing and I'm trying to sell it. And the other photo they are having an issue with is I ripped a dress and I thought the photo would be funny and you can see the side of my hip.
There are no photos of me in bikinis or underwear, I dress very conservatively, the dress that ripped is sleeves to my elbow, mid calf and no cleavage. But now they are saying I'm a harlot basically
I don't know what to do. They have never liked me, they say I'm not good enough and I'm not godly enough.
Yet they aren't accepting they are judge mental and mean and they try to turn my fiancée away from me every time they talk to him.

I don't know what to do at all