Mathews
✟271,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I have a 1 and a half year old daughter and she will do things like pull my blouse open and look down, then pull her shirt open and look down at herself. She even looks at me in confusion as if to say, "hey mom, why don't I have that?"
My son looked down women's blouses all the time when he was a baby. But I reckon that is normal especially considering I breast fed him, at least for a while. I mean I just assumed that's where the fascination came from.
But I never breastfed my daughter. But it's not just that she's looking at me out of curiosity of "hey, what's this?" She seems to genuinely know that there is a difference between Mommy and herself.
I'm just wondering, since this is my only girl, is this common? Or is she very bright. Well...I know she is. But, just curious if its common for little girls her age to notice things like this.

JAM2b

Sep 20, 2014
✟93,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
It's very normal for both male and female infants and toddlers. Another thing they naturally look for symmetry. They will look to see if there are two ears on each side of your head, and if you have a mole on side of your face or neck, they will look for one on the other.

Upvote 0