Ms.Garnet has a praise report!

Ms.Garnet

Apr 13, 2005
✟16,516.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just have to give God the glory & thanks for a blessing & prayer answered today. To make it short- my son was in serious need of some repair work on his car. I told him I would help all I could, but that I could not just put my entire check into it. I told him that God provides when I pray. This afternoon we went to see a local mechanic & discuss the cost of parts & labor. I explained that I just did not have a lot of money & could only do one part at a time - the main thing right now was to get it road worthy again. The mechanic wanted an engine my son has & after we talked he asked if my son would be willing to trade the engine for the parts & labor to get his car repaired. My son was willing & the man said he will repair the car at no cost to me or my son. THAT IS GOD WORKING - I JUST DID NOT HAVE A DIME TO SPARE - BUT WAS WILLING TO DO WHAT I COULD TO HELP MY SON ! GOD HAS HELPED ALL 3 OF US and I JUST WANT TO GIVE HIM THE GLORY !!!!!!!!!! :pray:

Sophia7

Tall73's Wife
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2005
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ms.Garnet said:
I just have to give God the glory & thanks for a blessing & prayer answered today. To make it short- my son was in serious need of some repair work on his car. I told him I would help all I could, but that I could not just put my entire check into it. I told him that God provides when I pray. This afternoon we went to see a local mechanic & discuss the cost of parts & labor. I explained that I just did not have a lot of money & could only do one part at a time - the main thing right now was to get it road worthy again. The mechanic wanted an engine my son has & after we talked he asked if my son would be willing to trade the engine for the parts & labor to get his car repaired. My son was willing & the man said he will repair the car at no cost to me or my son. THAT IS GOD WORKING - I JUST DID NOT HAVE A DIME TO SPARE - BUT WAS WILLING TO DO WHAT I COULD TO HELP MY SON ! GOD HAS HELPED ALL 3 OF US and I JUST WANT TO GIVE HIM THE GLORY !!!!!!!!!! :pray:

:amen: Thanks for sharing!

Upvote 0