Jun 8, 2004
✟36,100.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
they are the mods of the whole forum--I think that's the way it works. One of them hasn't been around for at least two weeks, and I've sent reports that I've never heard back from. the one your speaking of hasn't been online for 13 days, the other has been, but no answer. The one that hasn't been around is not listed on the list of moderators that I could find. I contacted the administrator of the other one about a derogatory post questioning my salvation and asked if it was within the rules. He basically said he agreed with the poster and I should watch out for my salvation
00000013.gif
So, I'm not sure we even have a moderator, really. Who knows.

Upvote 0

LewisWildermuth

Senior Veteran
May 17, 2002
Bloomington, Illinois
✟11,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have found that many of the mods seem more friendly with YEC than TE, even here, one of the more open Christian boards...

You get use to it I guess, but it does make it hard to find a home, here on the internet or in a church setting when you have to constantly look out for fear of being banned or kicked out of a church for being to friendly to their "enemies"...

Upvote 0

Dracil

Dec 25, 2003
San Francisco
✟16,707.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
herev said:
they are the mods of the whole forum--I think that's the way it works. One of them hasn't been around for at least two weeks, and I've sent reports that I've never heard back from. the one your speaking of hasn't been online for 13 days, the other has been, but no answer. The one that hasn't been around is not listed on the list of moderators that I could find. I contacted the administrator of the other one about a derogatory post questioning my salvation and asked if it was within the rules. He basically said he agreed with the poster and I should watch out for my salvation
00000013.gif
So, I'm not sure we even have a moderator, really. Who knows.

Um, if that admin actually questioned your salvation, i.e., breaking Rule 1, escalate it up to a Senior Admin. I believe there's a system to report moderator/admins now. http://www.christianforums.com/staff.php

Upvote 0

herev

CL--you are missed!
Jun 8, 2004
✟36,100.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dracil said:
Um, if that admin actually questioned your salvation, i.e., breaking Rule 1, escalate it up to a Senior Admin. I believe there's a system to report moderator/admins now. http://www.christianforums.com/staff.php
nah, he and the one I was reporting know how to stay on the line of Rule 1--always have a way out, like:
I'm not questioning your salvation or anything, but anyone who believes in such a thing--well I can't see how they really believe in Jesus. Or:
Anyone who dismisses the truth of the Bible is being deceived by the devil and is probably being deceived about their salvation, too

All close to reportable offenses, but not there

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.