United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
HIM!

Thanks for the message and for having an open heart to give the lessons on Matthew 24 another try. I will read through your post more closely when I have more time. Yes, the Sabbath day comes into future prophecy with the abomination of desolation and it has a powerful correlation to the temple being destroyed in Jeremiah's day all over again over the Sabbath being profaned. I will try to post it when I have time.

God bless HIM and Happy Thanksgiving!
Father God thank you for continuing to bless in all Your Way, Christ Jesus.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. I am on my PC now so I will have to go through and see what editing needs done. Look forward to your post.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟495,327.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Father God thank you for continuing to bless in all Your Way, Christ Jesus.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. I am on my PC now so I will have to go through and see what editing needs done. Look forward to your post.
Was the analogy of the destruction of the temple in Jeremiah days covered in this series? I started watching half of Mat 24 but decided to wait until I get to that chapter again in the bible before revisiting and finishing. I am in Isaiah now trying to do a deep study in every chapter. I recently stumbled along the correlation between the destruction of the temple in Jeremiahs days and the future abomination and desolation. If it wasn't covered, I will post it soon.

Happy Thanksgiving to you my Freind! God is so good and I am so thankful for all of His blessings. Talk soon!

Upvote 0