Mary is the Queen Mother of the Church whom we can ask to intercede for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟840,078.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Okay, it was requested that I accede to 3 quotes from the early Church and a link to one article by a rabbi on top of the 39 books of the Old Testament and 27 books of the New Testament to be used as source, and I have so acceded to the request.

The above will be the agreed upon source material in the discussion. No more.

The discussion can begin anytime Athanasias is ready to begin, he has the opening.

I need Athanasias to affirm this.:)

Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟840,078.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I affirm this greatly! and I appreciate Chris's generosity in this. We can start anytime

I will set this up tomorrow. I'll leave this like our discussions (which I need to get back to shortly:blush::sorry:) and will not impose limits on posts and will leave it open ended. I will set up a peanut gallery in GT for everyone else.

Also Athanasias, if you get a chance, drop by the planning room.:)

Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟840,078.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Here is the debate thread: Mary is the Queen Mother of the Church whom we can ask to intercede for us.

Chris12,

Since you are new here, that thread is moderated, that means that you post will be invisible until staff (me) reviews and approves it. If you post and your post is not visible within 24 hours, please send me a Private message and I'll get right on it. (I have a fair bit going on right now).:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.