Mark Levin Scorches ‘Soros’ Puppet’ Antony Blinken for Rampant Election Interference

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟220,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟150,363.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟126,880.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
From this stellar piece of journalism:
“The radio legend“…
We’re done here.
Agreed 100%, my brother. I do not trust radio legends either. In fact, I made a post that says the Russians (Kremlin) are the real threat to elections, along with two other factors, one of which is the far-right, and the other is the lack of mechanisms (especially in my home state of WI) to conduct checks on the status of voter citizenship.

Also, some say the student loan forgiveness plan might buy votes from young voters, which I partially agree with, as students tend to be more liberal. At least the EU overseas does not have the problem of expensive tuition, but the EU has the same problem as us: The Kremlin*.

From my reply to Vambram's post: Is the Biden administration interfering with the election?

1. Foreign Interference
*FBI Report on Russians: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 U.S. ELECTIONS | Federal Bureau of Investigation
Bipartisan report on Russians: Press | Intelligence Committee

2. Far-right interference
Arizona Election Interference: Arizona indicts 18 in election interference case, including Giuliani and Meadows

3. Democrat Interference
Student Loan Forgiveness: Biden's student loan forgiveness rejected: 'Not buying my vote'
This PBS article discusses the issues with immigrants voting: How often do non-US citizens vote in Wisconsin elections?

1715557978190.png

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟309,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I almost wonder what radio talk show guy, Mark Levin thinks the US Secretary of State (foreign minister) could possibly do to "interfere" with US elections that he does not manage, control, supervise, or have anything to do with. Almost.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟566,485.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I almost wonder what radio talk show guy, Mark Levin thinks the US Secretary of State (foreign minister) could possibly do to "interfere" with US elections that he does not manage, control, supervise, or have anything to do with. Almost.
I don’t think Levin’s audience is too hung up on silly things like thoughtfulness, nuance, and facts.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟150,363.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Agreed 100%, my brother. I do not trust radio legends either. In fact, I made a post that says the Russians (Kremlin) are the real threat to elections, along with two other factors, one of which is the far-right, and the other is the lack of mechanisms (especially in my home state of WI) to conduct checks on the status of voter citizenship.

Also, some say the student loan forgiveness plan might buy votes from young voters, which I partially agree with, as students tend to be more liberal. At least the EU overseas does not have the problem of expensive tuition, but the EU has the same problem as us: The Kremlin*.

From my reply to Vambram's post: Is the Biden administration interfering with the election?

1. Foreign Interference
*FBI Report on Russians: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 U.S. ELECTIONS | Federal Bureau of Investigation
Bipartisan report on Russians: Press | Intelligence Committee

2. Far-right interference
Arizona Election Interference: Arizona indicts 18 in election interference case, including Giuliani and Meadows

3. Democrat Interference
Student Loan Forgiveness: Biden's student loan forgiveness rejected: 'Not buying my vote'
This PBS article discusses the issues with immigrants voting: How often do non-US citizens vote in Wisconsin elections?

View attachment 347737
We’ve always needed the people who made their living telling the rest of us what to “be mad about”.
This is a “necessary-function” in a “free society”.
Marshall McLuhan was correct, the medium is the message, that it exists shows that no-one is in “real control”. The ones tell us what to be mad about are like a tiny rudder on a very large and unwieldy ship, even a little “oversteering” can have interesting effects.

This Levin guy though, half the Rush Limbaugh with 100% of the confidence of Alex Jones.
He’s so certain that he’s right that anyone who disagrees hates this country and wants to destroy it, like he’s willed himself not to accept that freedom means disagreeing while loving the country, from both sides.

But the “job” is real and needed and in its own way, “good”.

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟150,363.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I’m fairly certain that the Laws passed, both federally and in the several states, “affect elections”. And that’s good and right and proper. But this Cabinet post is where policy and leverage combine to form diplomacy, (you know, (say it with me), “normal”). It’s meant to ”interfere” with Presidential Elections, mostly to get whoever’s President in for another term, (and position their party favorably, if possible for the next gal.)

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums