West of Mississippi
✟429,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was going to sell all my guns and buy one. It’s a bad time to sell on Armslist because they are converting everyone to Premium- for money to weed out scammers. Then I can get a certain amount of money together. But it costs over $150 for fees here. And reloading for old calibers is over $100. Then there is not much. It costs money and time to sell guns at a decent price. Would take too long to get together. It’s money, it’s all about the money. But if you are content you don’t have that problem.
What an addiction what a lust is this gun lovers thing. So now again I must self control myself and be content. Not a problem! I am going to be content again myself and not go there until next time. Jesus is the hope of the oppressed. The hope in heaven not this life. Maybe I’ll learn someday!

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟429,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you brother for your sympathy. Can you name some CA wrong thinking to leave at the border? Calif cuisine, politics, environmental. I think I know what you mean, but can you name some for me? I’d like to see what people think of some Californians. We are just folks, I think we could get along anywhere. I know you hear complaining about people here and there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Darkhorse

just horsing around
Aug 10, 2005
mid-Atlantic
Visit site
✟295,641.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I lived in California 44 years; I left 16 years ago, and haven't looked back.

California was reasonably well-balanced politically until 1986, when a general amnesty was declared there, allowing most illegal aliens to become citizens with no red tape. Many did (I actually helped some do so), and they promptly began voting for Democrats. Ever since, the Democrats have held a majority in state politics, and will continue to do so until some other major development changes it.

So, if you move to another state, DON'T support open borders.
If you feel at home in a conservative state, your values are correct. Keep them.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟429,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Whatever happened to California that made them skew left.
Crime and bleeding hearts I guess. Unhappy people from all over the country came to find utopia, good weather, Hollywood. The took marketing serious and tried to differentiate. And boy are they different.

Reactions: ss51
Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟429,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Shipping, sales tax, transfer fee, dros. It comes to at least $200 per gun. I’m into antiques but now a shortage to find what I like.
Sell two guns to buy one. I think I’m done.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I was going to sell all my guns and buy one. It’s a bad time to sell on Armslist because they are converting everyone to Premium- for money to weed out scammers. Then I can get a certain amount of money together. But it costs over $150 for fees here. And reloading for old calibers is over $100. Then there is not much. It costs money and time to sell guns at a decent price. Would take too long to get together. It’s money, it’s all about the money. But if you are content you don’t have that problem.
What an addiction what a lust is this gun lovers thing. So now again I must self control myself and be content. Not a problem! I am going to be content again myself and not go there until next time. Jesus is the hope of the oppressed. The hope in heaven not this life. Maybe I’ll learn someday!

Local gun forums work well too. I avoid armslist, too many scams. Gunbroker is a great site though.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟429,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think all the good stuff and the stuff I want has been bought. What’s left is high priced left overs. From this last run of guns and reloading and accessories. Everything to come will be new. Where I’ll they get the antiques and the C&Rs. And will the high prices continue? I bet they do. It’s a plot by the gov of Kalifornica to rid the poor of guns.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟429,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wanted to buy a old style cimmaron 44 special and it had the cylinder already on it. It was a Colt SAA repro. Good price. I saw it at a gun show. How they are going to work that I don’t know. I would have to pick it up in 10 days at a ffl gun shop. I have no idea what the final price would. But I’m not going to spend my tax check for it!

Upvote 0