Minnesota
✟221,677.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It’s not clear why some were remanded and some were cut loose — even though they all face the same charges of criminal possession of a weapon, criminal possession of a controlled substance and acting in a manner injurious to a child.
Police said they found four guns on the property.
Desousa-Villalta and Javier Alborno, both of Venezuela, were allegedly found with handguns on them when cops arrived.
Then officers found two more guns — including a Springfield 9 mm pistol and a so-called “ghost gun” — as well as three extended magazines, a box of ammunition, a bag of ketamine and a bag of ketamine mixed with cocaine, police officials said.
There was also a 7-year-old child inside, although it’s not clear who the parents were.

I strongly disagree with the liberal handling of crime. Recently someone suggested I must be against gun control, indicating the cause of so much crime was the availability of guns. That although NY had strict gun control laws other areas of the U.S. did not and that was the problem. To me this illustrates the real problem, that when criminals have guns there often are not serious consequences. Those who only want to defend themselves from crime are the ones persecuted, and prosecuted.

Last edited:

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I sometimes think a lot of these people are angry at society in general-- angry because they themselves cannot afford a house and etc.. so they justify breaking into someone else's.

I cannot say I don't understand that! A lot of Americans work hard, yet still cannot afford a home. I believe a lot of homeless people are in that situation because they cannot afford the high prices, not only on homes but everything! Then people look down on them for being so down and out and blame them, when really, the system is at least partly to blame. Prices are ridiculous these days, and got much worse when Trump left the WH. By the way, Trump is 100% correct saying (something to the effect that) our country is gone if he doesn't win. We don't need any more criminals! Shut the border! Protect the country!

My thoughts and prayers for Laken Riley's family and all the other victims of illegals.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,210,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Shut the border! Protect the country!
Cutting off our largest and second largest trading partners isn’t going to help with those prices you are concerned about.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟221,677.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Cutting off our largest and second largest trading partners isn’t going to help with those prices you are concerned about.
The women and children who are being sex trafficked, and the victims of other violent crimes are more important than prices.

Upvote 0