Joinville
✟119,114.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know its a bit deviant from your question but Jewish esoteric mysticism was the first thing that kind of brought me back to religion after being disaffected with Christianity. In some ways I credit it for the long path I ultimately traveled down so it holds a fond place in my heart.

Where is your religious advantage, exchanging or jumping from one religion to another? Yeah, where is your advantage?
I am asking because there is not any difference between the false Christianity you have attended, preached by ministers of Satan-2Corinthians 11:13-15-, and the mystic Judaism invented by the blasphemers, even those which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan, as said JESUS-Revelation 2:v.9. Yeah, where is the advantage? In fact, there is none, do not you know of this? Who were, and now are, your masters? Leave them; they are blind guides. If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟119,114.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's through the lens of Christian mysticism which is my connection to the Christian religion. That's where I came back to after leaving the religion.
It would be important you to highlight that the devilish connection you refers is with the false Christian religion; it has nothing to do with the true Christian religion, or the true Christian, absolutely. So give to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.

All religions are ruled and guided by spirit who works and manifesting himself through the messages which come out of the mouth of men. There are two kind of spirits: The Spirit of God / Spirit of Christ JESUS /Holy Spirit- they are One, and the spirit of Devil, he is in legions, inventors of religions.

Upvote 0

dlamberth

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟770,157.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
It would be important you to highlight that the devilish connection you refers is with the false Christian religion; it has nothing to do with the true Christian religion, or the true Christian, absolutely.
I've been feeling very blessed lately in that I've journeyed towards the wisdom traditions of religions for my spiritual understanding. One mystical practice of Christian mysticism is to sit in the Heart of Christ and from that perspective see what Jesus see's. Some may call that kind of connection false Christianity, but not being a Christian I'm free to explore those sorts of spiritual experiences. Thus the blessings I'm feeling right now.

Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0

Zoness

667, neighbor of the beast
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2008
Illinois
✟468,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Where is your religious advantage, exchanging or jumping from one religion to another? Yeah, where is your advantage?
I am asking because there is not any difference between the false Christianity you have attended, preached by ministers of Satan-2Corinthians 11:13-15-, and the mystic Judaism invented by the blasphemers, even those which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan, as said JESUS-Revelation 2:v.9. Yeah, where is the advantage? In fact, there is none, do not you know of this? Who were, and now are, your masters? Leave them; they are blind guides. If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.

I'm not sure what you mean by advantage, learning more about the world is a continuous and dynamic process of which I have benefited tremendously from. You're free to quote scripture all you like, that probably lands better with Christians but doesn't have much meaning to someone who hasn't been a Christian in years.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟817,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Friend, you say you are Lutheran. So, tell me, who are this deus (small letter) referred in 2 Corinthians 4v.4? ... the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Therefore, having this ministry, as we have received mercy, we cannot faint having renounced the hidden things of dishonesty and walking in craftiness, nor handling the Word of God deceitfully.

We must fight by manifestation of the Truth -God is the Truth - commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
I would say that the term "deus" is being used like "lord" or ruler, someone that is given or takes authority over a dominion, not someone with supernatural power akin to God, the one and only God.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟119,114.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would say that the term "deus" is being used like "lord" or ruler, someone that is given or takes authority over a dominion, not someone with supernatural power akin to God, the one and only God.

The biblical term deus(not in quotes) as you did, maybe to adapt Scriptures to the supposedly "lord" or ruler you try to create by your imagination, someone that is given or takes authority over a dominion" as you said, but it is not what the Holy Spirit is revealing by the Word of God. Who would be the "someone" able to BLIND THE MINDS lest the LIGHT of the glorious Gospel of Christ...shines not unto the people, except the spirit of Antichrist that is the own spirit of the old serpent, called the Devil and Satan?

By Scriptures, who really is the god of this world is the old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world, yeah, the whole world, with all authorities and rulers under his dominion. Satan said to JESUS: Luke 4:v.5-7: - 5 And the Devil, taking JESUS up
(and he is able to take you too) into an high mountain, shewed unto Him all the kingdoms of the world...6 and Satan said unto JESUS: All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. 7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. JESUS said to Satan: Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and Him only shalt thou serve.

We are living in the time of Apocalypse, take care, for Satan is yet in heaven and has (7)seven heads, and (10)horns, and a terrible TAIL-Revelation 12:v.3-4, actually a satanic trinity, a MONSTRUOUS RELIGIOUS SYSTEM in whole world, as He said to JESUS. I warn you, take care, for by your own words you may have fallen in the trap of the terrible TAIL of Devil, unfortunately.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟119,114.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been feeling very blessed lately in that I've journeyed towards the wisdom traditions of religions for my spiritual understanding. One mystical practice of Christian mysticism is to sit in the Heart of Christ and from that perspective see what Jesus see's.

You yourself are blessing yourself, but not by a superior spiritual Being. Furthermore, your mysticism supposedly Christian has nothing to do with the Lord JESUS Christ, the true Messiah, but with the false Christ, a false messiah, who will manifest himself very soon in Israel. JESUS warned the Jews about this IMPOSTOR, as is prophesied: John 5:v.43 - 43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if ANOTHER (an IMPOSTOR) shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. 44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote (prophesied) of me.
47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Some may call that kind of connection false Christianity, but not being a Christian I'm free to explore those sorts of spiritual experiences. Thus the blessings I'm feeling right now.

There is not blessings except from God through the Lord JESUS, therefore, you are deceiving yourself, deceiving your own self, for JESUS said in His pray to the Father: John 17:v.6-7&9: - 6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. 7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee. 9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

That said, I must tell to you you have nothing to do with the Lord JESUS, the true Messiah, but with the false messiah. The son of perdition, the MAN of sin, he was born decades ago, and is already living among the people of Israel. 9 When this man who avoids Torah comes, the Adversary will give him the power to work all kinds of false miracles, signs and wonders. 10 He will enable him to deceive, in all kinds of wicked ways, those who are headed for destruction because they would not receive the love of the truth that could have saved them. 11 This is why God is causing them to go astray, so that they will believe the Lie. 12 The result will be that all who have not believed the truth, but have taken their pleasure in wickedness, will be condemned.

The trump shall sound

That said, I must tell you that you have nothing to do with the Lord JESUS, the true Messiah, but with the false messiah, who is about to manifest himself soon in your evil world, and be worshiped by his followers, Jews and Gentiles.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟817,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We are living in the time of Apocalypse, take care, for Satan is yet in heaven and has (7)seven heads, and (10)horns, and a terrible TAIL-Revelation 12:v.3-4, actually a satanic trinity, a MONSTRUOUS RELIGIOUS SYSTEM in whole world, as He said to JESUS. I warn you, take care, for by your own words you may have fallen in the trap of the terrible TAIL of Devil, unfortunately.
Thank you for the "warning" but I am confident we are neither living in the "Apocalypse" nor have I fallen for a "tail" of the Devil.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟119,114.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for the "warning" but I am confident we are neither living in the "Apocalypse" nor have I fallen for a "tail" of the Devil.

Remember: he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord. For not he that commendeth himself IS APPROVED, but whom the Lord commendeth.

When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟119,114.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Through the intercessions of the Theotokos, Savior, save us.
There is not any intercessions of the Theotokos, that doctrine is doctrine of demons. The mother of the Lord JESUS Christ died and was buried, as also all the Apostles, and they all are waiting the resurrection of this last Day, that is the seventh and last Day, or seventh and last millennium, the millennium of Christ.

Daniel 12:v.1-3 combined with 1Thessalonians 4:v.13-17
1 And at that time
(at this time of Apocalypse) shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake (the Apostles, the mother of the Lord, and a multitude of others people will awake), some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3 And they that is wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

1 Thessalonians 4:v.13-17
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him.

15 For this we say unto you by the Word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel -MICHAEL-, and with the Trumpet of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air
-in the third heaven-the Kingdom of God- : and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is not any intercessions of the Theotokos, that doctrine is doctrine of demons. The mother of the Lord JESUS Christ died and was buried, as also all the Apostles, and they all are waiting the resurrection of this last Day, that is the seventh and last Day, or seventh and last millennium, the millennium of Christ.

100% Heresy.

Make a different thread for debate.

St. Justin Martyr's Corner: Debate an Orthodox Chr

You are derailing this thread into a completely different topic.

• Agree
Reactions: cloudyday2
Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟119,114.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
NPNF2-14 The Seventh Ecumenical Council. Extracts from the Acts. Session I.

• The Seventh Ecumenical Council. The Second Council of Nice. (787 A.D.)

• Extracts from the Acts. Session 1

• Anathema to the calumniators of the Christians, that is to the image breakers.

• Anathema to those who apply the words of Holy Scripture which were spoken against idols, to the venerable images.

• Anathema to those who do not salute the holy and venerable images.

• Anathema to those who say that Christians have recourse to the images as to gods.

• Anathema to those who call the sacred images idols.

• Anathema to those who knowingly communicate with those who revile and dishonour the venerable images.

• Anathema to those who say that another than Christ our Lord hath delivered us from idols.

• Anathema to those who spurn the teachings of the holy Fathers and the tradition of the Catholic Church, taking as a pretext and making their own the arguments of Arius, Nestorius, Eutyches, and Dioscorus, that unless we were evidently taught by the Old and New Testaments, we should not follow the teachings of the holy Fathers and of the holy Ecumenical Synods, and the tradition of the Catholic Church.

• Anathema to those who dare to say that the Catholic Church hath at any time sanctioned idols.

• Anathema to those who say that the making of images is a diabolical invention and not a tradition of our holy Fathers.

afb6e802fe6e4361191ce2598fe3db1f.jpg

What prevails is the Word of God, not words of men guided by the spirit of the old Serpent, also called Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world. Yeah, what prevails is the Word of God. The Word is God, understand?

Isaiah 2
2 And it shall come to pass
in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the Word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

4 And he shall Judge among the nations, and shall REBUKE many people:...

5 O house of Jacob, come ye, and
let us walk in the light of the Lord.

6 Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob,
because they be replenished from the east, and are sorcerers like the Philistines, ...

8 The land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:

9 And the mean man boweth down, and the great man humbleth himself: therefore forgive them not. (Yeah, there will not be forgiveness for the idolaters)

10 Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the Lord, and for the Glory of his Majesty.

11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the Lord alone shall be exalted in this Day. -
The Lord's Day -

12 For the Day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:

17 And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low:
and the Lord alone shall be exalted in this Day. - The Lord's Day -

18 And the idols he shall utterly abolish.

19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the Lord, and for the Glory of his Majesty,
when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth. - Get ready -

20 In that Day ( in the Lord's Day) a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;

21 To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of His Majesty,
when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

22 Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of ?
Stop relying on man, in whose nostrils is a mere breath —after all, he doesn’t count for much, does he?

Get ready.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟119,114.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟119,114.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
To fight against the devilish idolatry sowed by the Devil in whole earth is not heresy. What you say is chaff .
What you are saying signifies nothing, it is irrelevant. What prevails is the Word of God. The Word is God, understand?

Anathema to those who call the sacred images idols.

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
To fight against the devilish idolatry sowed by the Devil in whole earth is not heresy. What you say is chaff .
What you are saying signifies nothing, it is irrelevant. What prevails is the Word of God. The Word is God, understand?

The reason why you think icons are idols is because you don't know anything about Church History.

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And You Shall Make Two Cherubim Of Gold; of hammered work you shall make them at the two ends of the mercy seat.

• Exodus 25:18

300px-Royal_Arch_Room_Ark_replica_2.jpg

ark-of-the-covenant.jpg

Then Joshua tore his clothes, and fell to the earth on his face Before The Ark Of The LORD until evening, he and the elders of Israel; and they put dust on their heads.

• Joshua 7:6

1b6b551e5402c2f91e0cac97ceba6d8f.jpg

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟119,114.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
reason why you think icons are idols is because you don't know anything about Church History.
Oh, speaking of the church history, remember that the red Dragon has seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads, and his TAIL drew the third part of the stars of heaven(stars of heaven are the fallen angels of the churches-Revelation 1:v.20-, and did cast them to the earth.

That satanic religious MONSTER or that MONSTRUOUS and satanic religious system,
are the body of the old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the WHOLE world: now he will be cast out into the earth, and his angels will be also cast out with him. This is the biblical description of the religious and satanic structures of the body of Devil, that is his church with its idolater followers, as is known through the church history.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟119,114.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And You Shall Make Two Cherubim Of Gold; of hammered work you shall make them at the two ends of the mercy seat.

• Exodus 25:18

300px-Royal_Arch_Room_Ark_replica_2.jpg

ark-of-the-covenant.jpg

Then Joshua tore his clothes, and fell to the earth on his face Before The Ark Of The LORD until evening, he and the elders of Israel; and they put dust on their heads.

• Joshua 7:6

1b6b551e5402c2f91e0cac97ceba6d8f.jpg

Behold, you trust in lying words, that cannot profit. What prevails is the Word of God. The Word is God, understand? The Jews said to JESUS: We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

The Most High God said, through JESUS, to the Jews: Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill the Son, because my Word hath no place in you.

JESUS said: Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?

It is written in the Word of God,
the Word is God: - CURSED be he that maketh the blind to wander out of the way. And all the people shall say, Amen. Deut.27:v.18

God said more this:
CURSED be the man that maketh any graven or molten IMAGE, an abomination unto the Lord, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and putteth it in a secret place. And all the people shall answer and say, Amen. Deut. 27:v.15

What prevails is the Word of God, as is written above. The Word is God.

And JESUS confirmed the Words of the Father: Unto them which are at His left hand, even JESUS has already sealed, saying: Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his angels:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.