Metropolis
✟46,334.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is good , we have been waiting for something like this to happen , maybe it "IS" starting now , hope so..
Riccardo Bosi ex military and now leader or the Australia one party and also connected to Mike Flynn and the Trump team predicted this would happen.

This is a short clean no conspiracy vid of what he said either last year or the one before , can't remember , losing time these days...:scratch:

RICCARDO BOSI - MAKING SENCE OF THE TRUMP ARREST

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟448,010.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
This is good , we have been waiting for something like this to happen , maybe it "IS" starting now , hope so..
Riccardo Bosi ex military and now leader or the Australia one party and also connected to Mike Flynn and the Trump team predicted this would happen.

This is a short clean no conspiracy vid of what he said either last year or the one before , can't remember , losing time these days...:scratch:

RICCARDO BOSI - MAKING SENCE OF THE TRUMP ARREST
I found it so annoying so so so so annoying.

The democrats kept attacking Trump and the conservatives had 'evidence' but well - it didn't go anywhere.

I just cannot even... our country is getting dumber.

Upvote 0

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟46,334.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The democrats kept attacking Trump and the conservatives had 'evidence' but well - it didn't go anywhere.
All part of Trumps plan apparently. The one thing that we all seem to forget is that Trump said from the begining that he will drain the swamp , destroy the deep state etc , and that all takes time to achieve , years in fact.

This is not just an American thing , it's a global issue and many countries are involved.
I'm not sure of the reason why , but America and Australia are very strongly connected in this take down of the deep state.

You may have already seen this vid of Mike Flynn and Riccardo Bosi talking about our freedoms etc , but it's always good to look a second or third time , sometimes you can pick up little bits of info you might have missed the first time. It's a very mild conversation but has some very deep ramifications. Their on youtube so they can't say everything they like too.....wink!

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟448,010.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Draining the swamp is removing Grandiose narcissists.

It's not easy, AND they do not change.
Biden still says how much he's done.

I watch Aussie news.. THEY DO NOT LIKE Biden.

Upvote 0

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟46,334.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Aussies laugh at us...
:sigh:
No they just laugh at Biden and co.
Most people around the world know what's going on , we can all see what their doing to Trump and can see the nonsense that's going on.
We are all waiting for Trump to take control again and sort these idiots out...lol

Upvote 0