WI
✟109,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There's a lot of footage of Biden supporters not only raiding the Capitol, but rioting and trashing cities around the country. A lot more violent Biden supporters than Trump. And a Pelosi backed Capitol policeman gunned down an unarmed woman at the Capitol.
Well, this is a video of the attack. Why can't we just say we need two new candidates? And yes, the Palestine protestors on the far-left are violent as well. Same with protests in Wisconsin in 2020: After peaceful afternoon protests, Madison erupts into looting, destruction

Warning: Graphic Content (Recommended for ages ≥18)

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟448,010.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Well, this is a video of the attack. Why can't we just say we need two new candidates? And yes, the Palestine protestors on the far-left are violent as well.

Warning: Graphic Content (Recommended for ages ≥18)
Because Trump had world peace.
No wars.
No terrorists activity worldwide
We were becoming energy independent and lowering the deficit.
We had more jobs than in half a century.
We were vetting illegals.
A pro life Supreme Court.

AND HE SAID PEACEFULLY.

So by your own admission, if you tell people we should do things peacefully, but something happens that it is not done that way - YOU are the one to blame??

And if you say they weren't allowed to march on a government of reps to be heard - then YOU
and anyone agreeing with you are the ones who do not wish for all to have free speech or to come together to redress the government.

• Agree
Reactions: Valletta
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟448,010.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The media wishes to strip our rights because democrat fascism wants our rights stripped right before our own eyes.

And you are laying down letting them march over you in the courts of lies and opinions vs

VS

Our Constitution they want to change anyway.

• Agree
Reactions: Valletta
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟109,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Because Trump had world peace.
No wars.
No terrorists activity worldwide
We were becoming energy independent and lowering the deficit.
We had more jobs than in half a century.
We were vetting illegals.
A pro life Supreme Court.

AND HE SAID PEACEFULLY.

So by your own admission, if you tell people we should do things peacefully, but something happens that it is not done that way - YOU are the one to blame??

And if you say they weren't allowed to march on a government of reps to be heard - then YOU
and anyone agreeing with you are the ones who do not wish for all to have free speech or to come together to redress the government.
I am not gonna debate you, so I am leaving this thread. The 2 party system has brainwashed a lot of Americans. God bless, and goodbye.

We have a choice: Serve the 2 party system, or serve God. I'm choosing the latter.

“Choose you this day whom you will serve…but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.” (Joshua 24:15 KJV)

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟218,687.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well, this is a video of the attack. Why can't we just say we need two new candidates? And yes, the Palestine protestors on the far-left are violent as well.
If the country is split between supporting Biden and Trump that means there are plenty of violent criminals/crazies supporting each. You can bet the majority of the violent offenders are Biden backers. We are at a true game-changer of an election, with our universities supporting DEI, CRT, and other hateful racist teachings and Marxist philosophies, with government agencies actively going after Joe Biden's political opponents, from moms standing up before school boards to pro-lifers praying. They are trying to muzzle Joe's campaign opponent, to stop his message on the issue from reaching the people. They have fabricated charges and twisted laws, making a mockery of the laws of our nation. This is election interference on a scale that has never been seen before in the country. We have a president and company deliberately violating our border laws, feeding rampant crime and chaos. Will the corrupt and bloated establishment win and seize control, or will the people win?

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟109,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If the country is split between supporting Biden and Trump that means there are plenty of violent criminals/crazies supporting each. You can bet the majority of the violent offenders are Biden backers. We are at a true game-changer of an election, with our universities supporting DEI, CRT, and other hateful racist teachings and Marxist philosophies, with government agencies actively going after Joe Biden's political opponents, from moms standing up before school boards to pro-lifers praying. They are trying to muzzle Joe's campaign opponent, to stop his message on the issue from reaching the people. They have fabricated charges and twisted laws, making a mockery of the laws of our nation. This is election interference on a scale that has never been seen before in the country. We have a president and company deliberately violating our border laws, feeding rampant crime and chaos. Will the corrupt and bloated establishment win and seize control, or will the people win?
The reason why our country is split, is because of the end times as stated in 2 Timothy. It tells us to avoid pretty much everything.

2 Timothy 3:1-5: "But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people."

We can assign potential people to this verse:

Lovers of self = Biden, Trump, Putin, Hamas, Israel, and others
Lovers of money = Trump, Elon Musk, billionaires
Proud = pretty much any politician or superstar
Arrogant = Trans movement, Trump
Abusive = Both sides
Disobedient = Biden, Trump, Trans, rioters on the left, rioters on the right, climate deniers
Unholy = Biden, Trump, Rap/Pop, parts of the music industry, parts of the film industry, perverted priests/pastors, gender theory
Unappeasable = 2 party system, Putin, Biden, Trump
Heartless & slanderous = Dictators, Trump
Without self control = Woke culture, rioters, extremists
Brutal = Hitler, Putin (Russia), Ukraine to some extent
Lovers of pleasure = Bad contentography, Weinstein, Epstein

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟448,010.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I am not gonna debate you, so I am leaving this thread. The 2 party system has brainwashed a lot of Americans. God bless, and goodbye.

We have a choice: Serve the 2 party system, or serve God. I'm choosing the latter.

“Choose you this day whom you will serve…but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.” (Joshua 24:15 KJV)
You can call it 2 party, it is what it is and if it was more parties that could make it, then Trump would have run on another party.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟448,010.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The reason why our country is split, is because of the end times as stated in 2 Timothy. It tells us to avoid pretty much everything.

2 Timothy 3:1-5: "But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people."

We can assign potential people to this verse:

Lovers of self = Biden, Trump, Putin, Hamas, Israel, and others
Lovers of money = Trump, Elon Musk, billionaires
Proud = pretty much any politician or superstar
Arrogant = Trans movement, Trump
Abusive = Both sides
Disobedient = Biden, Trump, Trans, rioters on the left, rioters on the right, climate deniers
Unholy = Biden, Trump, Rap/Pop, parts of the music industry, parts of the film industry, perverted priests/pastors, gender theory
Unappeasable = 2 party system, Putin, Biden, Trump
Heartless & slanderous = Dictators, Trump
Without self control = Woke culture, rioters, extremists
Brutal = Hitler, Putin (Russia), Ukraine to some extent
Lovers of pleasure = Bad contentography, Weinstein, Epstein
The Lord works with broken people - besides Jesus and Mary, He otherwise has no choice.

BUT that said - He doesn't like abortion, and Trump served Him despite all his own flaws.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,248,604.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Maybe, but we got to prevent Trump from getting into office. Once Biden and Trump age out, in 2028 I might go 3rd party.
Why? Why vote for one bad candidate just to stop another bad candidate. You’re going to get one of them as president AND you are going to waste your vote in the process. Vote for someone decent even if they don’t win.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟109,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why? Why vote for one bad candidate just to stop another bad candidate. You’re going to get one of them as president AND you are going to waste your vote in the process. Vote for someone decent even if they don’t win.
I am done with this thread.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,248,604.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I am done with this thread.
I appreciate that. We all need to realize we follow a King, the Lord Jesus Christ, and not any of these political parties. Then we will be able to be on the same page and not hot under the collar with each other.
Once again: I begin to understand why St. Anthony went way out into the desert in Egypt and stayed there, far away from people, cities, and "civilization".
St. Anthony of the desert was sane. And eventually the Egyptians Christians came out to see him and his monks rather than endure the Arians who had taken over the urban areas along the Nile with their silliness. Seems like deja vu all over again.

Upvote 0