zianizinou

Jun 28, 2016
algeria
✟8,216.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Islam respect and revere Jesus (peace be upon him) and muslims respect and venerate Jesus Christ more of christians themselves and they consider him to be one of God’s greatest messengers to humankind. and his mother Mary is regarded as one of the most pure and exalted women of all creation, Three chapters of the Quran feature the life of Jesus, his mother Mary and their family,there is a chapter in the Quran named Mary and she is mentioned 34 times in the Quran, She is honored greatly in Islam,each reveals details not found in the Bible.
the Christian does not know that In the Holy Quran Jesus (pbuh) is mentioned by name five times more than the number of times the prophet of Islam is mentioned in the Book of God.
in islame one cannot be a Muslim without believing in Jesus.
alot of muslims are calling their sons jesus (issa) because they respect and love and venerate Jesus Christ,but what i don't understand why Christians don't call their sons (issa) although they consider him as son of god????

It is sad that many Christians do not know that Jesus, peace be upon him, holds a very high position within Islam.

staffsgt7

Sep 12, 2016
California
✟12,949.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Respecting a falsity is not respect, it is a lie. allah couldn't even get the Christian idea of the Trinity correct and gave a false report of that too. True there is more mention of the blasphemous Isa in the koran than even Mohamed, but that is not respect when it is false.

Before we start - I know about jihad by the word/pen, and I know about the other forms of jihad. I know what sharia says about jihad too.

And since allah said its scriptures before are the truth then the concept that the Bible was corrupted either is false when moslems say that because #1. they have never shown us the proof of that, and #2. it shows us that allah could not protect its word. But we do have proof of a problem of the koran since we have many old korans that do not match each other and some don't go past Chapter 46. There are other problems with them but let us go into this false Isa.

1. isa is islam's blasphemous version of Jesus.
- Isa did not die but someone was substituted in his place, therefore he did not rise again from the dead, nor did he ascend into heaven.

- Isa is not the Second Person of the Trinity. islam's version of the Christian Trinity is allah, Isa and Mary. allah didn't even get that correct.

- Isa will come back to help moslems kill Christians for them.

2. mohamed is a false prophet.

Surah: Al-Ahqaf (The Sure Truth) 69.44-46(Al-Haaqqa)
وَلَوۡ تَقَوَّلَ عَلَيۡنَا بَعۡضَ ٱلۡأَقَاوِيلِ (٤٤) لَأَخَذۡنَا مِنۡهُ بِٱلۡيَمِينِ (٤٥) ثُمَّ لَقَطَعۡنَا مِنۡهُ ٱلۡوَتِينَ (٤٦)

If one were to create (make up) revelations "concerning us" (on the behalf of allah/ tawhid) then "we" (The Tawhid - oneness of allah) would cut off his aorta (life artery in other translations).

/Sahih al-Bukhari 4428/ The "prophet" in his aliment in which he died used to say O Aishah I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if MY AORTA IS BEING CUT FROM THAT POISON.
(hmm a self procalimed prophet's aorta being cut???)

there are many hadith concerning mohamed's aorta being 'cut' in the hadith and 'sahih' means authentic'. moslems love to lie about the meanings of arabic when most of them don't even speak it and wage jihad by the word/pen (taqiyya or deception).

3. allah is Lord of the World

according to the koran, the scriptures are the truth and one can show via the Bible and koran that allah is Satan. Who is the Lord of the World?

koran 1:2 [All] praise is [due] to Allah , Lord of the worlds

2 Corinthians 4:4
4 in whose case the god of this [a]world (Satan or his alias that is allah) has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Jesus did not say He was Lord of this World, nor was He to set up His Kingdom in this world.

4. allah demands to be worshipped... or else...

there are many verses where allah demands to be worshipped or moslems are to fight, to war against non-moslems.

koran (8:38-39) - “Say to those who have disbelieved, if they cease (from disbelief) their past will be forgiven... And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.”

koran (9:5) "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them..."

some more verses: 9:29, 9:11, 2:193 (until persecution is no more and persecution is defined in islam as rejecting islam), 3:83

and there are many, many verses in the hadith that back up the koran.

And what moslems don't admit to is that there is abrogation in the koran. The earlier verses (peaceful) were abrogated by the later verses (violent). The peaceful verses can be used to trick us into thinking islam is peaceful (taqiyya).

Ibn Kathir (Commenting on koran 2:256, which says "let there be no compulsion in religion") - "Therefore all people of the world should be called to Islam. If anyone of them refuses to do so, or refuses to pay the jizya, they should be fought till they are killed."

summarize: Jesus is not Satan, nor did He trick anyone. There was no violence, nor compulsion, to trick people into becoming His followers. His miracles showed us a compassion like no one else's. He healed people, even rose one from the dead. He did not break every commandment and in fact, changed such things as stonings and stopped them, while mohamed encouraged them.

1 Corinthians 14:33

King James Version (KJV)

33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

And if you read the koran, it is not only a confusing mess, especially if you don't know about abrogation, it is full of errors. In 1400 years, there has been no peace in islam, even if people revert to islam. And that is because of the idea that there should only be one sect in islam that is the true sect and moslems have murdered more moslems than anyone else. It is basically like a mafia on steroids.

Upvote 0