Visit site
✟93,370.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, they involve evil beings in the spiritual reality.

Does it work every time?

No. Satan is not omnipresent. when someone is practicing witchcraft somewhere on this planet, Satan might not even know about it. His resources are finite. He needs to allocate them effectively. The demons are just not always present when invoked.

Some people are more open to spiritual manipulations than others, e.g., Balaam and the fortune-telling slave girl in Acts 16:16. Others are difficult for demons to penetrate. Though the demons are there, they fail to communicate with the difficult witch.

Satan is not omniscient. When you ask an established witch a question, her associates/evil spirits may not know the answer.

Satan is not omnipotent. The witch and her evil associates can try to make something happen and it doesn't because of circumstances.

Finally, the good spirits may stop the evil spirits. This is spiritual warfare.

Banishing Rituals:

A banishing ritual is often performed at the beginning of a ceremony in order to rid the ritual area of negative or unwanted energy or entities that may interfere with magick or unbalance energies that will be raised or summoned during the ceremony. Most magical paths prescribe a banishing ritual of this type prior to any spellwork or magick of any sort.
That's when the witch wants to get rid of the good guys.

How to get rid of an evil (voodoo) curse?

Proverbs 26:2b

2 Like a sparrow in its flitting, like a swallow in its flying, a curse that is causeless does not alight.
If you are innocent, the curse will not work.

You have been born of the Spirit/Paraclete. The peace of Jesus dwells in your spirit.

Isaiah 41:

13 For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Fear not, I am the one who helps you.”
Romans 12:

21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Luke 6:

35a But love your enemies, and do good.
Romans 12:

19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord.
If you need to participate in spiritual warfare, contact your local church.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟928,690.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Yes, they involve evil beings in the spiritual reality.

Does it work every time?

No. Satan is not omnipresent. when someone is practicing witchcraft somewhere on this planet, Satan might not even know about it. His resources are finite. He needs to allocate them effectively. The demons are just not always present when invoked.
I don't have his inventory list but I don't see that the Bible claims satan wants to do something but does not have enough evil angels to pull it off.
Some people are more open to spiritual manipulations than others,
True. All cases are not the same - that is for sure.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟928,690.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
BobRyan said:

satan wants to do something but does not have enough evil angels to pull it off.

Did I make the above claim?

Maybe you meant something else in the quote example below.

Does it work every time?

Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟463,598.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would go as far as saying that a lot of people that end in psych wards and with bad 'mental illnesses' are victims of targeted witchcraft.
I spent years thinking something unknown to me happened like God was punishing me or idk, later i found out it was witchcraft attacks and the evil spirits/demons around it. I was not firm in the faith and ignorant when those attacks happened.

Upvote 0

Rose_bud

Great is thy faithfulness, O God my Father...
Apr 9, 2010
South Africa
✟35,137.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Context
Drawing Near to God
But He gives us more grace. This is why it says: “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.” Submit yourselves, then, to God.

Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.…
Berean Standard Bible · Download
Hi there

I think we should do a lot more of the former ie. SUBMIT TO GOD.... coming from a Pentecostal background alot of focus was on the latter... Resist the devil, and he will flee. Its tiring and ineffective to do the latter without the former.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟149,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would go as far as saying that a lot of people that end in psych wards and with bad 'mental illnesses' are victims of targeted witchcraft.
I spent years thinking something unknown to me happened like God was punishing me or idk, later i found out it was witchcraft attacks and the evil spirits/demons around it. I was not firm in the faith and ignorant when those attacks happened.
I have not been possessed but I have been oppressed. I had thoughts in my head that were not mine. I didn’t sleep for two weeks and ended up in the hospital.

• Informative
Reactions: NBB
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟463,598.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

We have His Spirit, the bible says he would teach us truth.
This things are sneaky the enemy works 'behind curtains', and the tricky part is knowing whats is going on, once the problem is identified because the Holy spirit reveals to you it has to go.

Upvote 0

tonychanyt

24/7 Christian
Oct 2, 2011
Toronto
Visit site
✟93,370.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We have His Spirit, the bible says he would teach us truth.
Right.

This things are sneaky the enemy works 'behind curtains', and the tricky part is knowing whats is going on, once the problem is identified because the Holy spirit reveals to you it has to go.
What exactly did he do? How precisely did he reveal it to you? What happened? I'm interested :)

Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟463,598.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Right.

What exactly did he do? How precisely did he reveal it to you? What happened? I'm interested :)

We have the Holy spirit, he can show you things, 'he will guide you into all truth', its hard to describe, but you know when its Him. Its simple.
The Holy spirit gives, 'spiritual discernment' is one of the things he does in christians.

Last edited:
Reactions: tonychanyt
Upvote 0

tonychanyt

24/7 Christian
Oct 2, 2011
Toronto
Visit site
✟93,370.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We have the Holy spirit, he can show you things, 'he will guide you into all truth', its hard to describe, but you know when its Him. Its simple.
The Holy spirit gives, 'spiritual discernment' is one of the things he does in christians.
Right. See Where is my Paraclete? and follow up there :)

Upvote 0