✟97,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He simply doesn't just harden the hearts of anyone,
Had the LORD hardened your heart you wouldn't be seeking him nor would he be calling you.
You simply wouldn't care either way.
Read the Gospel of John. :oldthumbsup:

Reactions: seeker1999-
Upvote 0

IoanC

Oct 9, 2022
Ploiesti, Prahova
Visit site
✟36,883.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Maybe it's good to watch for unrealistic expectations from God. We need to be reasonable and not expect God to magically solve our problems in one moment. As well, He won't simply appear to us because we want Him to. This way we can obtain better tools/charcteristics: patience, humility, peace, moderation, strength, inner freedom, spiritual happiness and continue to mature and gain experience.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
no man seeks GOD unless they are DRAWN to him.
he draws all men to himself.
"No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day". John 6:44
I’ve read somewhere that my hunger for God is seeded by Him Himself. Everyone on earth is searching for satisfaction, for fulfillment. In other words, they know deep down something is missing.

Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I’ve read somewhere that my hunger for God is seeded by Him Himself. Everyone on earth is searching for satisfaction, for fulfillment. In other words, they know deep down something is missing.
He's the Meaning to Our Lives, Yes.
Our Reason to Be,
He completes Us.
He still Stands Knocking.

• Winner
Upvote 0

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
He's the Meaning to Our Lives, Yes.
Our Reason to Be,
He completes Us.
He still Stands Knocking.
You are right, even if God told someone not to pray for me anymore. That does NOT mean I should give up. Oh no. I’m not giving up. It is never the answer!

Upvote 0

YeshuaFollower

Veritas vos liberabit
Dec 6, 2022
eastern townships, Quebec
✟17,254.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In the video He mentions a verse or two I think in Romans 9 basically saying God has mercy on whom he will and hardens whom he wills.
Listen carefully, you are new to this, I am not. What matters to you now is learning the words of Christ nothing else for now. later you can read the first 5 books and the other books of the O.T. that Christ himself used, there is a lot of prophecy involved but you will understand once read. use cross index from biblehub to help you hers is an example;

if you look to the column on the right, you will find context, cross reference, treasury of lecture etc... this is helpful when learning.

Do not waste your time with anything else, Jesus is the ONLY way to eternal life and holds the knowledge you seek. You have to go at the source, the Messiah! Read the first 4 books of the NT, start there.

Youtube is filled with false teachers and false prophets, it waste your time. It will confuse you. Many of these false teachers, preachers do seem legit but beware, until you know the base which is the teaching od Jesus, you wont be able to distinguish if what they say is true or not. be careful and again go to the source, if anyone says different from jesus they are wrong, remember that.

Peace.

JFF

• Winner
Upvote 0

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
On another note. I probably have brokenness that I’m not even aware of. People cover up their brokenness with external stimuli, etc. they don’t take time to examine and be honest with themselves.

Lost Witness
Lost Witness
From my experience.
All of that "brokenness" is from Lacking the LORD,
that 'stimuli' is an attempt to find purpose and a meaning something only HE can give
At one point I thought I was Forsaken by God.
That was the enemy.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Here is an article about a lie that a whole lot of people have bought.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Listen carefully, you are new to this, I am not. What matters to you now is learning the words of Christ nothing else for now. later you can read the first 5 books and the other books of the O.T. that Christ himself used, there is a lot of prophecy involved but you will understand once read. use cross index from biblehub to help you hers is an example;

if you look to the column on the right, you will find context, cross reference, treasury of lecture etc... this is helpful when learning.

Do not waste your time with anything else, Jesus is the ONLY way to eternal life and holds the knowledge you seek. You have to go at the source, the Messiah! Read the first 4 books of the NT, start there.

Youtube is filled with false teachers and false prophets, it waste your time. It will confuse you. Many of these false teachers, preachers do seem legit but beware, until you know the base which is the teaching od Jesus, you wont be able to distinguish if what they say is true or not. be careful and again go to the source, if anyone says different from jesus they are wrong, remember that.

Peace.

JFF
Here is a Good article
It emphasizes not giving up

Upvote 0

Wyatt A.

Apr 23, 2022
Baywood-Los Osos
✟31,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
Here’s a quote and it’s not word for word. I like it. If it’s theology, throw it out the window. If it’s another Christian, pay no mind, let them say whatever they want, no giving up, we’re going to be at the door knocking, even beating it until our mental fists are bleeding and still continuing after that.
What do you like to do for a living?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums