Aug 3, 2014
Alvin, TX
Visit site
✟14,944.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did anyone go see "Is Genesis History?" tonight? My wife and I took our kids to it, it was great! Christian experts in their fields discussing proof of the Flood/Tower of Babel/etc. It was supposed to be one night only, but I read because the demand was so great they added another night, March 2nd.

Highly recommend you see it!

Is Genesis History? - One Night Only February 23
Is Genesis History | Facebook

Reactions: Leboman

2PhiloVoid

Critical Thinking ***contra*** Conformity!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,148,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Did anyone go see "Is Genesis History?" tonight? My wife and I took our kids to it, it was great! Christian experts in their fields discussing proof of the Flood/Tower of Babel/etc. It was supposed to be one night only, but I read because the demand was so great they added another night, March 2nd.

Highly recommend you see it!

Is Genesis History? - One Night Only February 23
Is Genesis History | Facebook

No, I haven't seen it. Maybe I will if and when it comes out on Netflix. It is an interesting subject, that's for sure.

Upvote 0

A3M0N

Aug 3, 2014
Alvin, TX
Visit site
✟14,944.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you can get to the theater on Thursday, I'd recommend seeing it there. Some of the visuals were truly awesome! The reason we decided to keep our kids up late on a school night was we didn't know if we would ever have the opportunity to see something like that on a big screen ever again! Sad to think of it that way, but it was worth it.

Here's the trailer:

Upvote 0