Is Donald Trump too old to be President?

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I find it amusing that Trump's base want to perpetually bring up the age of the Democrats who are currently in the race for POTUS, when Donald Trump is their peer. He has an elaborate routine to try to look younger - the orange makeup he doesn't blend in, the bleached hair & brows, lifts to look taller but that just makes him look like a geriatric man not wanting to accept reality. He doesn't do the things that would actually give him more vitality. EXERCISE his body & his mind and keep a healthy weight. He goes into these apoplectic meltdowns all the time that would have to raise his BP.

I don't think it's rational to trust he's been honest about his health condition considering his mendacity. Nobody who isn't a fool was fooled by his claim that he just happened to squeeze in a trip to the hospital last November.

Ppl who worked with him on the Apprentice said he abused Adderall, which is why he constantly sniffs, slurs his words & has ragefests.

I just think it's humourous older ppl make an issue about the older candidates when every single one of them left in the race is elderly.

I think Bernie has definitely been the best at connecting to younger voters not bc he's pandering but bc he has authenticity & cares about the issues we care about. And for me as a young Christian I also value that a lot of those issues are the same ones Christ cares the most about!

Zoomers what are your thoughts??????? Please don't post here if you're not a Zoomer, ok???

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,240,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
MOD HAT ON
A clean up was done. Folks, this is a subforum of Teens, which should soon be the Gen Z forum. If you were born before 1995, do not post here.
MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
For me its not such much a person's age that's critical, its whether they have the interest of their nation and our world at heart..... or is it they have their own interest ...or their parties interest at heart.

In my country too many of our leaders lack the fortitude to make difficult decisions, for fear they wont be re-elected.

I also think it is critical to separate religion from Government. Ive seen far too many decisions made on religious grounds, that are not in the best interest of the people they represent.

An example is our current government refused to fund the vaccine for paplliovirus on the basis it would encourage young women to have sex.... They rather they get cervical cancer it seems.

Upvote 0