✟38,405.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Hi.

I'm 28 years old from a small pennsylvania town .

looking too meet other young adults .

recently started going back to sunday morning chruch services . :)
Welcome!

It's good to meet you. I hope you stick around and participate in this forum - there are many nice people here.

PM me or any other mod if you need help.

Molal

Upvote 0

Nasdaq100

Apr 23, 2008
✟7,634.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Hi i am Nasdaq100. I am from the Midwest and am thankful to find a community of believers where i can learn from. I was raised Catholic ,but other than a admiration for the Pope i consider myself religious yet not of any religion. I look forward to meeting many interesting people and getting from others what i feel i am lacking.

Upvote 0

thecarlyjean

ardent enthusiast about Jesus, music, and people!
Nov 27, 2004
Florida
Visit site
✟10,197.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
hey, im just a college girl with the nick name carlrapel (you can't know my real name)
You can call me carl. Right now I am trying to stay awake and do my assigned reading. i need to stimulate my brain with activity. reading will drone me out, but it i chat somewhat, then I can do it. I live in FL, USA and am studying to become a youth pastor at the best christian university ever, Southeastern University.

Upvote 0

Molal

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2007
United States of America
✟38,405.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Hi i am Nasdaq100. I am from the Midwest and am thankful to find a community of believers where i can learn from. I was raised Catholic ,but other than a admiration for the Pope i consider myself religious yet not of any religion. I look forward to meeting many interesting people and getting from others what i feel i am lacking.
Hi Nasdaq100 - Good to meet you!

Welcome to CF - I am sure you will find much help here in Young Adults - lots of nice people here.

Molal

Upvote 0

Molal

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2007
United States of America
✟38,405.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
hey, im just a college girl with the nick name carlrapel (you can't know my real name)
You can call me carl. Right now I am trying to stay awake and do my assigned reading. i need to stimulate my brain with activity. reading will drone me out, but it i chat somewhat, then I can do it. I live in FL, USA and am studying to become a youth pastor at the best christian university ever, Southeastern University.
Hi Carl,

Not quite the newbie I was expecting :)

Welcome and have fun! Good luck with your studies.

Molal

Upvote 0

kida

Apr 15, 2008
Texas
✟7,656.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Hi everybody, so I guess since this is the intro forum I should do a little intro...
I'm out of school and working as a writer, which is cool. I kind of miss school, though :)
After college I spent a year in Asia doing missions (of sorts). It was one of the most difficult and one of the coolest years of my life!
So I guess I'll be seeing some of you around :)

Upvote 0

Molal

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2007
United States of America
✟38,405.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Hi kida,

Working as a writer sounds very cool and interesting. I have to admit, when I left university I really missed, so much so that I almost went to do my Ph.D - kind of glad I didn't....

I hope you stick around and join in on our discussions - it would be interesting to start a thread and describe your Asia experiences!

Molal

Upvote 0
M

Marycita

Hi everybody, so I guess since this is the intro forum I should do a little intro...
I'm out of school and working as a writer, which is cool. I kind of miss school, though :)
After college I spent a year in Asia doing missions (of sorts). It was one of the most difficult and one of the coolest years of my life!
So I guess I'll be seeing some of you around :)
Welcome to CF :wave:

Hope you enjoy it here! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

carmac

Apr 24, 2008
St. Andrews
Visit site
✟7,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Heya all 'young Adults'! Hope you are all doing well?
I'm an 18 year old scottish student - studying geography at university who is trying to do her best for the Lord. I like sports of all kinds (cept cricket its just boring!) and other hobbies include photography, driving, bible studies, guitar and watching 24!

See you all about! :D

Upvote 0
M

Marycita

Heya all 'young Adults'! Hope you are all doing well?
I'm an 18 year old scottish student - studying geography at university who is trying to do her best for the Lord. I like sports of all kinds (cept cricket its just boring!) and other hobbies include photography, driving, bible studies, guitar and watching 24!

See you all about! :D
awesome :) Nice to see ya :wave:

Upvote 0

AFallingStar

Moonlight breaks the chains...
Oct 21, 2005
Visit site
✟26,799.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I just discovered this forum. :) (I used to hang out on the CF Teens board awhile ago and sometimes I post on the College/Bible College board.) My name is Christine. I'm in college full-time majoring in linguistics and Spanish. Just thought I'd say hi! :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.