United States of America
✟38,405.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Well, I have introduced myself earlier, but here we go again.
I'm a bloke living in Stockholm, Sweden, and I am studying computer- and systems science and in my free time I participate in scouting activities. I am also very interested in politics, videogames, manga and technology in general. I have been an atheist most of my life, and my family isn't really christian eiher, so it has truly been a great leap for me to become a catholic, and a lot of trouble has arisen because of this (mostly me going to Church every sunday).

Well, I guess that's about it :p
Hey minutz3,

Welcome to CF - the answer to life, the universe and everything.........well, almost.

I used to be a scout in the UK, then i was a scout leader. Lots of fun! Loved the weekend camps and hiking. I also enjoy online video games (enemy territory).

Anyway, welcome. Let me know if you need anything or have any questions!

Molal,
Moderator, Team Faith

Upvote 0

Molal

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2007
United States of America
✟38,405.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
love to learn bout anything..having lots of problem now..someone can help me here i thiink..

please.....:(
Hey lonelymuslim!

Welcome to CF - this is a great place to ask questions, get answers and find new friends.

I would encourage you to have a look around CF, there are many forums with many different views, opinions and flavors.

So, if you need help or advice, etc. you ar emore than welcome to PM me, but I also recommend starting a thread in young adults and asking questions. I think you will be surprised - there are many people who want to help!

Look after yourself, stick around and make friends.

Molal

Upvote 0

Molal

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2007
United States of America
✟38,405.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Hey lonelymuslim!

Welcome to CF - this is a great place to ask questions, get answers and find new friends.

I would encourage you to have a look around CF, there are many forums with many different views, opinions and flavors.

So, if you need help or advice, etc. you ar emore than welcome to PM me, but I also recommend starting a thread in young adults and asking questions. I think you will be surprised - there are many people who want to help!

Look after yourself, stick around and make friends.

Molal

Upvote 0

GottaLoveHotDogs

Mar 27, 2008
✟156.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I love hot dogs. Recently I had the best one ever, it was so succulent and juicy, oh and the filling. Love the special ones with filling. Nothing is better than having a hot dog practically explode in your mouth. Yum.

There are also times when I enjoy homosexual sex.

Upvote 0

Molal

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2007
United States of America
✟38,405.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Hey CheerDncChck (aka Erika),

Welcome to CF and it's good to meet you.

Let us (the mods) know if you need anything. I think you will find that everyone in young adults are very helpful and kind.

Molal

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Molal

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2007
United States of America
✟38,405.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Hi R1CH1

It;s good to meet you! If you need any help, advice or have any questions you are more than welcome to PM me or any other moderator on christianforums (CF).

Right now CF is experiencing some technical issues, bear with us and it should be fixed within the next week.

Molal

Upvote 0

Molal

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2007
United States of America
✟38,405.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Hi everyone! My name is Leos Vires (which doubles as my fursona). I love the Lord, music, books, theology, debates, discussions (all controlled of course), video games, art, vocal stimulation (singing), and, well, pretty much EVERYTHING! I cant wait to meet everyone =3
Hi LeosVires,

Its good to meet you and I hope you enjoy our small section of the forum.

Need anything? - just let me or a mod know!

Molal

Upvote 0

cher1515

Apr 12, 2008
✟7,737.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Im Cherene, 24 years old, open minded follower of Christ. MMM.......Im trying to think how to describe myself. I graduated college with a Fashion Merchandising Degree and now looking for work. Im from Philly Italian American and proud of it! Im an only child and very close to the family, and I found my soul mate Brian who God has blessed me with. Im also a vegetarian and Im a healthy eater (I try to be love my pasta!) Im friendly and enjoy meeting others so HELLO EVERYONE!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

EternalRelationship

Apr 14, 2008
At home
✟15,188.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello All! I am a Canadian... yes, our igloos are melting, the guy trapped on the ice-flow is getting air-lifted and the warm moccasins my mother made me have come in handy! Hopefully you know better and have visited our contry at least once. If not you are missing out on some very flat land! well, at least in my area.

Upvote 0
L

littlemrs

Hey guys! I'm back to CF after a lengthy break and thought I'd show my face around the Young Adults forum for a change. I'm littlemrs, I'm 20 and have been married to my wonderful husband for a year next month. We have a furbaby named Bandit who is our pride and joy. :) I'm in nursing school currently, set to graduate in August, which I couldn't be more excited about! I work as a CNA in a nursing home, which I do enjoy for the most part.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Upvote 0