In love with my best friend...:(

angelsweet14

Mar 11, 2013
✟15,111.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Sometimes you love someone so much, that you just want that person to be happy, even if it hurts you so much... But still, why is it so hard to accept the facts and realities of life, why is it so hard to let go even when you know that it's the right thing to do.. This thing called Heart is a wierd piece of flesh! Its job is just to circulate blood, but apparently all our emotions and feelings are in the heart, and then it feels all possible ways it wants to feel and messes up the brain too, which is trying hard to think right... Life might be a moving cycle, they say that not all people are meant to stay in life... but when you love someone, it's so hard to just move away from them... it's hard to stop saying "I Love you".. There are different ways in which we can be moulded, u flunk a test or fall sick terribly... you get hurt and then go to God... but then getting hurt in Love is bad...it just makes you feel that Love is all fake.. and then you become a stone...and especially when the person you are in love with is your best friend, its so hard to lose a friend plus your love... am in love with my best friend, but he is already in a relationship( with a gal who is also my close friend)...he loves me too, and he doesnt want to choose between us.. because he knows that in the end, it wont work out with either of us...and we ll all get married to someone else.. I dont know what to do.. I cant move out of his life too, he is my best friend afterall....

Observer

Observer
Sep 29, 2004
Australia
✟17,601.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Unrequited love is hard, but I can tell you that craving somebody and being desperately in love from afar... can feel a lot more amazingly intense than if you were actually with that person. We always want what we can't have. Once we have it, we don't appreciate it that much anymore. Maybe you 2 are meant to be, maybe not, pray about it... xxx

Reactions: axydavid
Upvote 0