US
✟1,115,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Revelation is deepening as I am cycled through the Aleph and Tau of YHWH's eternal word.

I'm sharing this revelation to clarify the misunderstanding of others, and for clarification for any misunderstandings that I might have.

As the rightful Zadokite priesthood was in exile at Betharaba; Yochanan the Immerser steps forward to pave the way for Messiah's message to the Yahudim.

Who are the Yahudim. They are those of the people who remained thankful and obedient to YHWH. When Yashar EL entered covenant in Egypt the title applied specifically to the sons of Yahuda. Those who entered covenant (those of the promise, and the mixed multitude) were one nation of Yahshar El, as they invited YHWH into their families in that threshold covenant.

YHWH made it clear before anyone even left Egypt, that his Torah was for everyone who entered that threshold covenant.

(CLV) Ex 12:49
One law shall there be for both the native and for the sojourner sojourning in your midst.

One law. One Yahsar El. YHWH doesn't have a double standard, where he judges some people differently than others. He expects obedience for all.

(CLV) Dt 10:17
For Yahweh your Elohim, He is the Elohim of elohim and the Lord of lords, the El, the great, the masterful and the fear inspiring One, Who neither shows partiality nor takes a bribe,

What was Yochanan's message? Turn. Turn back to YHWH, and his Torah. Yahshua continued that message throughout his ministry.

Yahshua's message was a message of obedience to our Father's word.

Our father told us that he would reunite Yahshar El, in one house, his house, in a renewed covenant, his threshold covenant, through Yahshua.

(CLV) Jer 31:31
Behold, the days are coming, averring is Yahweh, when I will contract a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

When YHWH said this; these two houses were disunited.

He continues:

(CLV) Jer 31:33
For this is the covenant which I shall contract with the house of Israel after those days, averring is Yahweh: I will put My law within them, And I shall write it on their heart; I will become their Elohim, And they shall become My people.

No mention of Judah. YHWH reunites Judah in one Yahshar EL.

YHWH's renewed covenant is with Yahshar El.

Yahshua came for none but the lost sheep of Yahshar El, not the "Gentiles."

(CLV) Mt 15:24
Now He, answering, said, "I was not commissioned except for the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Yahshua didn't say that he was commissioned for the nations who reject Our Father's word.

The Ger who enter covenant through Yahshua, are not held to a different standard than the Ger who entered covenant through Moshe. YHWH doesn't have a double standard. YHWH doesn't change.

(CLV) Num 15:15
As for the assembly, there shall be one statute for you and for the sojourner sojourning with you. It shall be an eonian statute throughout your generations. Like you so shall the sojourner be before Yahweh.

These are some of Yahshua's last words before he ascended:

(CLV) Mt 28:19
Going, then, disciple all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit,

Baptizing? Where did he get that? That is exactly what Yochanan was doing at the beginning of Yahshua's ministry. He was immersing those who were called in the mikvahs at Betharaba, a spiritual cleansing, and outward sign of what has taken place within.

(CLV) Mt 28:20
teaching them to be keeping all, whatever I direct you. And lo! I am with you all the days till the conclusion of the eon! Amen!"

Here is one of Yahshua's directions. We should bear in mind that Yahshua's words are our Father's words.:

(CLV) Mt 5:20
For I am saying to you that, if ever your righteousness should not be superabounding more than that of the scribes and Pharisees, by no means may you be entering into the kingdom of the heavens.

...but how did Yochanan come up with the idea for immersion?

It's Torah.

Those who partook of the Pesach were circumcised. The Pesach sealed the threshold covenant. They were given the Torah at that time; or else they couldn't have violated it as Moshe went up on the mountain to get it in writing. Moshe broke those tablets of the Torah; but those at the base of the mount had already broken the Torah.

Moshe read the scroll to Yah's people. They said that they would hear and obey.

Moshe then sprinkled YHWH's people with the blood of the covenant.

It was customary to immerse oneself after being sprinkled with blood.

I'll close with Paul's words concerning Yahshar El.

(CLV) Eph 2:11
Wherefore, remember that once you, the nations [Ger] in flesh—who are termed "Uncircumcision" by those termed "Circumcision," in flesh, made by hands

(CLV) Eph 2:12
that you were, in that era, apart from Christ, being alienated [Ger]from the citizenship of Israel, and guests of the promise covenants, having no expectation, and without God in the world.

(CLV) Eph 2:19
Consequently, then, not longer are you guests [Ger Toshav] and sojourners [Ger], but are fellow-citizens of the saints and belong to God's family,

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟117,241.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Revelation is deepening as I am cycled through the Aleph and Tau of YHWH's eternal word.

I'm sharing this revelation to clarify the misunderstanding of others, and for clarification for any misunderstandings that I might have.

Shalom HARK! I've read your post several times and, for the most part, am in agreement: but I am unsure whether you are looking for anything in particular in response here, or maybe not. However I'll toss in a few things here, (I am a Messianic, and according to the standard when I left off posting here, quite a while back, it was okay as long as I have it stated somewhere on my profile, as I do under my screen name).

Who are the Yahudim. They are those of the people who remained thankful and obedient to YHWH. When Yashar EL entered covenant in Egypt the title applied specifically to the sons of Yahuda. Those who entered covenant (those of the promise, and the mixed multitude) were one nation of Yahshar El, as they invited YHWH into their families in that threshold covenant.

There is an old debate that doesn't seem to get much play anymore these days, that is, that there may in fact be two ways to read the Hebrew word for Yhudi/Yhudim/Yhudit. This debate usually centers around the texts where Rabshakeh the captain of Assyria speaks in the language of the Yhudim, (2 Kings 18:26-28, Isaiah 36:11-13).

This may tie into what you appear to be saying because of the probability that herein the waw/vav may actually be meant, or at least may be read as, Yhodi/Yhodim/Yhodit, meaning not the language of only the Yhudim, (Yhudit) but of all the people, (Yhodit), for he would have quite obviously spoken to them in Hebrew, and all the people that were there would have surely understood according to what is stated in the contexts.

What would be the meaning of a Yhodi, or the Yhodim? All those who worship Yeho, meaning all twelve tribes of Yisrael and not just the Yhudim, (the tribe). Anyway, just thought I would add that to the mix.

YHWH made it clear before anyone even left Egypt, that his Torah was for everyone who entered that threshold covenant.

(CLV) Ex 12:49
One law shall there be for both the native and for the sojourner sojourning in your midst.

One law. One Yahsar El. YHWH doesn't have a double standard, where he judges some people differently than others. He expects obedience for all.

(CLV) Dt 10:17
For Yahweh your Elohim, He is the Elohim of elohim and the Lord of lords, the El, the great, the masterful and the fear inspiring One, Who neither shows partiality nor takes a bribe,

What was Yochanan's message? Turn. Turn back to YHWH, and his Torah. Yahshua continued that message throughout his ministry.

Yahshua's message was a message of obedience to our Father's word.

Our father told us that he would reunite Yahshar El, in one house, his house, in a renewed covenant, his threshold covenant, through Yahshua.

(CLV) Jer 31:31
Behold, the days are coming, averring is Yahweh, when I will contract a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

When YHWH said this; these two houses were disunited.

He continues:

(CLV) Jer 31:33
For this is the covenant which I shall contract with the house of Israel after those days, averring is Yahweh: I will put My law within them, And I shall write it on their heart; I will become their Elohim, And they shall become My people.

No mention of Judah. YHWH reunites Judah in one Yahshar EL.

YHWH's renewed covenant is with Yahshar El.

Yahshua came for none but the lost sheep of Yahshar El, not the "Gentiles."

(CLV) Mt 15:24
Now He, answering, said, "I was not commissioned except for the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Yahshua didn't say that he was commissioned for the nations who reject Our Father's word.

The Ger who enter covenant through Yahshua, are not held to a different standard than the Ger who entered covenant through Moshe. YHWH doesn't have a double standard. YHWH doesn't change.

(CLV) Num 15:15
As for the assembly, there shall be one statute for you and for the sojourner sojourning with you. It shall be an eonian statute throughout your generations. Like you so shall the sojourner be before Yahweh.

Amen.

These are some of Yahshua's last words before he ascended:

(CLV) Mt 28:19
Going, then, disciple all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit,

Baptizing? Where did he get that? That is exactly what Yochanan was doing at the beginning of Yahshua's ministry. He was immersing those who were called in the mikvahs at Betharaba, a spiritual cleansing, and outward sign of what has taken place within.

(CLV) Mt 28:20
teaching them to be keeping all, whatever I direct you. And lo! I am with you all the days till the conclusion of the eon! Amen!"

Here is one of Yahshua's directions. We should bear in mind that Yahshua's words are our Father's words.:

(CLV) Mt 5:20
For I am saying to you that, if ever your righteousness should not be superabounding more than that of the scribes and Pharisees, by no means may you be entering into the kingdom of the heavens.

Amen.

...but how did Yochanan come up with the idea for immersion?

It's Torah.

It's hidden before the foundation of the world: mikweh or mikveh is used in Genesis 1:10, where Elohim calls the gathering together (mikweh) of the waters Yamim, (a plural form for both yam and yom).

Those who partook of the Pesach were circumcised. The Pesach sealed the threshold covenant. They were given the Torah at that time; or else they couldn't have violated it as Moshe went up on the mountain to get it in writing. Moshe broke those tablets of the Torah; but those at the base of the mount had already broken the Torah.

Moshe read the scroll to Yah's people. They said that they would hear and obey.

Moshe then sprinkled YHWH's people with the blood of the covenant.

It was customary to immerse oneself after being sprinkled with blood.

I'll close with Paul's words concerning Yahshar El.

(CLV) Eph 2:11
Wherefore, remember that once you, the nations [Ger] in flesh—who are termed "Uncircumcision" by those termed "Circumcision," in flesh, made by hands

(CLV) Eph 2:12
that you were, in that era, apart from Christ, being alienated [Ger]from the citizenship of Israel, and guests of the promise covenants, having no expectation, and without God in the world.

(CLV) Eph 2:19
Consequently, then, not longer are you guests [Ger Toshav] and sojourners [Ger], but are fellow-citizens of the saints and belong to God's family,

Amen.

• Useful
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,115,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
(I am a Messianic, and according to the standard when I left off posting here, quite a while back, it was okay as long as I have it stated somewhere on my profile, as I do under my screen name).

Shalom Daq,

I completely accept you as a Messianic. I believe that there is much I can learn from you.

• Friendly
Reactions: daq
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟117,241.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Shalom Daq,

I completely accept you as a Messianic. I believe that there is much I can learn from you.

Thank you, I just wanted to clarify that, (even if only for others), because the thread is tagged MJ Only.

Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0