WI
✟109,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am into the anime Hunter×Hunter, and classics by Studio Ghibli. HxH was the first anime that I got into back in November 2021. Leorio is my favorite character from that TV show. Am getting through the anime One Piece, a show about pirates, and a stretchy dude named Luffy and his crew who fight against corruption. Most other anime besides those shows lack deep plots, have too much blood or are a bit too crass or show too much stuff.

Upvote 0

LidaLulu

Jul 17, 2023
Radcliff
✟8,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am into the anime Hunter×Hunter, and classics by Studio Ghibli. HxH was the first anime that I got into back in November 2021. Leorio is my favorite character from that TV show. Am getting through the anime One Piece, a show about pirates, and a stretchy dude named Luffy and his crew who fight against corruption. Most other anime besides those shows lack deep plots, have too much blood or are a bit too crass or show too much stuff.
I heard that One Piece was good but if never know because I can’t sit through all those episodes but if you want some recommendations on some wholesome ones, I recommend SpyxFamily and Fruit Baskets. Assassination Classroom is also really good.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟109,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I heard that One Piece was good but if never know because I can’t sit through all those episodes but if you want some recommendations on some wholesome ones, I recommend SpyxFamily and Fruit Baskets. Assassination Classroom is also really good.
I am only into wholesome anime, not where they are scantly dressed

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Trophonius

Dec 24, 2022
Montevideo
✟25,541.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I feel similar, but lately I've been thinking on starting on some long shows, not to binge watch, but I thought it could be nice to have it in my day as a routine watch one episode or two every morning while breakfast. One Piece was one of those I was thinking of, maybe Bleach and Detective Conan too.

Now I'm watching DNA2, a short series, that I started after I finished Devilman Lady.

Do you use myanimelist?

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟109,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I feel similar, but lately I've been thinking on starting on some long shows, not to binge watch, but I thought it could be nice to have it in my day as a routine watch one episode or two every morning while breakfast. One Piece was one of those I was thinking of, maybe Bleach and Detective Conan too.

Now I'm watching DNA2, a short series, that I started after I finished Devilman Lady.

Do you use myanimelist?
If you want a mostly wholesome anime with no destruction, Azumanga Daioh is good. It is about going through school, and how two homeroom classes get competitive with each other, but all in good fun. Note: Like in a lot of anime, there always has to be a weird guy (he is a teacher named Kimura), but he always gets put in his place, and only gets 10 minutes of air time on the 26 episode show.

Attachments

• Azumanga Daioh Poster.jpg
    Azumanga Daioh Poster.jpg
    483.7 KB · Views: 10
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟109,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How about these?

Two of them I mentioned about in the feel good anime thread.
Cool. Am more into the Cowboy Bebop, Ponyo, Spirited Away, Hunter X Hunter, Azumanga Daioh and Weathering with You type anime though. Did watch Akira this weekend, and it was pretty dark, but it did have an interesting plot. :) By the way, dub or sub here? I have the dubs, with the subtitles activated in case I didn't catch a character's accent. Prefer dubs though, so no having to read the subtitles.

To watch anime, the library is the perfect place to rent free DVDs.

Upvote 0